• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it alright to get someone to collect your toto winnings???

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a very private person and is wondering if I can get someone else to collect TOTO winnings on my behalf?

Will there be any legal issue with this?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recommend dragon gate

%E5%B9%B3%E9%81%A5%E5%8F%A4%E5%9F%8E%E7%9A%84%E9%95%96%E5%B1%80.JPG

they hv been known not to run away they hv been known to b more fierce then gurkhas or blanga

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a very private person and is wondering if I can get someone else to collect TOTO winnings on my behalf?

Will there be any legal issue with this?

no prob.but if he play bastard and refuse to return u $$..there is nothing u can do.
get your family members as least can trust

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no prob.but if he play bastard and refuse to return u $$..there is nothing u can do.
get your family members as least can trust

You're right.........if he or she play me out, I will lan lan.........

What if I video taped our agreement, is this admissible in court or for filing a police report? Worst case scenario.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. you should screw his a55 and make him pregnant.

then it will be 跑得了和尚跑不了庙

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a dead man can be trusted. If you need help, you can try to contact Ramseth. :p

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right.........if he or she play me out, I will lan lan.........

What if I video taped our agreement, is this admissible in court or for filing a police report? Worst case scenario.

let say it is a 500k,even if he pass u the cash,how are u going to keep it without a proper explanation?
swiss account?