• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find free food, not leftovers.....and free lodging.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've sold my home and is now living in international waters on a sampan every nite, I've lost my ability to earn an income and is in need of free food daily..........

Anyone can help to find such sources? No leftovers please........

Also, any free lodging, albeit temporary, like a year or so..........so that I can be on my own feet again? It takes time and time is not on my side, not in Singapore.........

It's a very long story............

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 Kim Yam Road (River Valley Road). 新加坡胇教居士林. You can dabao if not enough.

free meal 365 x 3 meals.

only no soursoup.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
17 Kim Yam Road (River Valley Road). 新加坡胇教居士林. You can dabao if not enough.

free meal 365 x 3 meals.

only no soursoup.

Thank you, thank you........is there a long queue or have to give I/C to collect?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a Buddhist Temple.
no long queue.
((Is this why you asked abt the WOA?))
Take care.

No lah.........I'm just asking on behalf of someone who is falling on hard times.......

He wants to stay with me, but I'm also in the same sampan as him.......

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah.........I'm just asking on behalf of someone who is falling on hard times.......

He wants to stay with me, but I'm also in the same sampan as him.......

Err....that makes 3 of us.
I knew someone who used his taxi as a home.
he will bathe at swimming pools, sleep in his taxi.
but i No taxi licence, so No can do.
you already asked Wendy abt her van.
hope she kind enough to help you.
take care.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can find your MP.

If not, ask Wendy for guide for the homeless.

Btw, International Waters got internet access also?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I've sold my home and is now living in international waters on a sampan every nite, I've lost my ability to earn an income and is in need of free food daily..........

Anyone can help to find such sources? No leftovers please........

Also, any free lodging, albeit temporary, like a year or so..........so that I can be on my own feet again? It takes time and time is not on my side, not in Singapore.........

It's a very long story............

Hotel Changi has an added feature - 24/7/365 security. Lots of friends to keep you company. Must think of an offence to get you 12 mths sentence.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
th

Ask Wendy, how her best cycling buddy Joshua does it

th

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As already mentioned by "virus" and others in this thread, the Singapore Buddhist Lodge has free food available for everyone, everyday, every year, for over the last 10 years. Its good to know that here in Singapore, no one ever needs to starve to death. You can choose to make donations when you're there for the food.

[video=youtube;MGAdTKRAbBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGAdTKRAbBc[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mike as well as how come buddhist lodge dont have rock concert and chio bu superstar like serina wee.

Last edited: