• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Day...You Will Repent!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Singapore Dollar weakens...economy suffers..property prices fallen...unemployment goes into double digit...

I see which of you will still.complain about the PAP!!!

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. I wish your hope come true
When the Singapore Dollar weakens...economy suffers..property prices fallen...unemployment goes into double digit...

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

we may be poorer but we will be happier

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Singdollar weaken = export go up.......good what

economy suffer = deflation.......good what........nothing PAP can do anyway

property price drop = good what.......more affordable

unemployment go up = foreigners leave.......good what...........

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Certainly, there are people in oppo parties who are capable, and may be even more capable, than pappies to run sinkie land. PAP is not the only party with intelligent and brilliant sinkies. Your prediction is not convincing enough.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Certainly, there are people in oppo parties who are capable, and may be even more capable, than pappies to run sinkie land. PAP is not the only party with intelligent and brilliant sinkies. Your prediction is not convincing enough.

PAP is TRIED & TESTED...

Would you buy an electronic good that has not pass QC Test?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6a015390c5bc27970b0168e4fac1ed970c-pi

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

i know you will repent as you confessed that your mum and wife will be prostitutes

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

The economy is just a small part in the grand scheme of things.