• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Day...You Will Repent!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP does not need votes from DISGRACEFUL voters like you!

Careful what you wish for.

George Yeo got his wishes granted.

grv7c.gif

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Singapore Dollar weakens...economy suffers..property prices fallen...unemployment goes into double digit...

I see which of you will still.complain about the PAP!!!

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

Sinkees won't repent. They will keep wondering why money don't drop from the sky.

Ranocchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never will. The money i make from illegal internet businesses are more than what their PAP IB and some civil servants (who eat snake surfing SBF during working hours :biggrin:) make. Damn song. Very flexible hours. Can take time off and enjoy life and comes in only to do checks and do copy n paste stuff to attract forum traffic. Those who think that i am a internet bookie agent are naive. How can i still remain one after having been in illegal trades for almost a decade? :biggrin:

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Singapore Dollar weakens...economy suffers..property prices fallen...unemployment goes into double digit...

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!
I live in aljunied and trust me, we have started repenting.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU ALL WILL REPENT!!!!

that's when the TRUTH's out
accounts of GLCs scrutinized and publicised
papees, families and cronies' passports and accounts withheld and frozen
that's when singaporeans wake up one mng to find that it was scam afterall.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

And this scam will be bigger than the one ran by Madoff

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.