• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cast Your Vote! Have Your Say on Pinoy Independence Day!

Is it Proper For Pinoys in Singapore To Celebrate Publicly in Ngee Ann City instead o

• YES

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • NO

Votes: 95 93.1%

• Total voters

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public Place - NO
Private Venue - YES

This is Just common sense...

I believe the Ministers are really out of touch...Instead of working behind the scenes to diplomatically getbthe Pinoy Ambassador to reschedule into a private venue...they shoot off their mouth too fast on Facebook and now get stucked in a Comms Disaster....hahaha....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only country that has the right to celebrate its independence in Singapore is Russia.......because Putin is the bestest and Russian chicks are heavens sent.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flag-Pins-Philippines-Singapore.jpg

Lets treat them like ourselves...Love Them!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wah...which IB Clone so power....Yes vote from 5 to 30 in just a few minutes!!! :eek:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comeon PAP Supporters....VOTE AGAINST BIGOTRY...VOTE AGAINST RACISM...VOTE AGAINST XENOPHOBIA...VOTE YES and show your love to Foreigners!!!

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Comeon PAP Supporters....VOTE AGAINST BIGOTRY...VOTE AGAINST RACISM...VOTE AGAINST XENOPHOBIA...VOTE YES and show your love to Foreigners!!!

As if anonymous internet poll can have serious impact at all. :rolleyes: It's merely an ego competition of clones manipulating it. BTW i haven't started voting yet. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition organise CNY Pasar Malam for Sinkee residents kena summons. Chow PEE Noys organise Independent Day, Pinky say Sinkees disgraceful.

Sinkees, Song Boh?

60% say Sibeh Song!! Song Wai Wai!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant they have their party in the embassy compound or book a stadium for private event?
Why caused so much problems here???

Simple. To show their importance in SG and flex their muscle to intimidate sinkies, law abiding and peace loving sinkies.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok to lose in a Loser Forum like SBF. As long as we win in GE...you people can stuff your dicks into your own mouths...:biggrin:

Dismantle GRC and put up one to one fight in GE for every ward. No GRC just SMC as done in the good old days in 1950s and lets see who gets stuffed.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name of the country doesn't suggest any independence, what is the celebration for?

Sprint

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is ok to lose in a Loser Forum like SBF. As long as we win in GE...you people can stuff your dicks into your own mouths...:biggrin:

Finally admitted defeat in online polls when the game hasn't even started. :biggrin:

Who gives a shit? I am now a tourist in sinkieland and treat sg as a hotel. The only thing i never get tired off is pissing off your IB in this forum. :biggrin:

Your IB damn useless. I am so elusive that even the credit card i use for online transactions does not reveal my identity.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dismantle GRC and put up one to one fight in GE for every ward. No GRC just SMC as done in the good old days in 1950s and lets see who gets stuffed.

GRC may not be a bad thing... one die means everyone dies. See the George Yeo team of Aljunied GRC. :wink: