• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cannot find the plane how?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plane can only be found when the appiration of a lad walking from the horizon is sighted.:o

Appiration From The Lad 's mouth is that it will not be this afternoon 4:15pm Singapore Time.

the Lad said that it is still in the Horizon.

However according to the US Alcoholic Superitent General the Lad might turn up at

old Holland Road corner coffee shop tonite :eek:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the plane was hidden somewhere and they just anyhow dump a black box with weak signal into the ocean floor.
the clone black box is deliberately program to give confusing weak signal which lead the search team to no where.
finally the signal is program to cut off and the search team forever end up in mystery

just imagine there is 20 different search team.
just 5 of the teams tried to be funny and sabo the rest.
1 of them can tried to send 37.5mhz freq signal from their ship for 30 seconds,and another team do the same at another location.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody gives a shit about that plane anymore. It's consigned to the history books. It may come up for mention if there are new developments. At the moment it is nothing more than a distant memory. People have moved on.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls call bomoh king for further assistance. 2 coconut cannot use 4, 4 cannot use 16.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow it deserves to be lost. With the most modern technology of the advanced boeing 777 it can still be lost. There are no more surprises left in this world. We heard everything.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
my admin clerk (married) ask me why stroking the cock is called (beat areoplane ) (da fei ji )

i dont know how to answer her

funny thing is,the term ( da fei ji ) is well understand by everybody even china girls

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my admin clerk (married) ask me why stroking the cock is called (beat areoplane ) (da fei ji )

funny thing is,the term ( da fei ji ) is well understand by everybody even china girls

If you are married, your wife finds out that, you ' dar fei ji' with her, it will go missing like the MH370...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if his c0ck goes missing like MH370, i think there is no need to say alrite goodnite anymore.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal