• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SONG BO, LHL said those who harassed pinoy organsiers are trolls and disgrace!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong this fucking cheebai kia would have never become the PM of Singapore had it not been his father pulling the strings behind the scene.

It is Singapore's misfortune to have this narcissistic miscreant as their leeder.

be careful, the Father never ever like to hear this. So does the Son.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is clear what PM's priorities are.
1. Sg be standing high in world rostrum
2. glory seeker
3. ignorance of the poor citizens; patriotic ones as well.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This message addressed to Traitor Lee Hsien Loong which I copy from TRE is loud and clear:

By miw liars:

April 20, 2014 at 4:48 am

Voters, this devious and vicious MIW thug is a mother-fucking liar and a born hypocrite. Plus, Installed Son has been very anti-Singaporean in the last ten years. Just look at his policy – huge influx of all sorts of foreign workers, whether skilled or unskilled, to compete unabatedly and relentlessly with local Singaporean workers day to day, driving down wages and salary and also in many cases replacing Singaporean workers to no end.

His remarks on his Facebook is indeed traitorous and treacherous. Singapore Day is not the same as National Day. The fucking Pinoys want to celebrate their independence day in a public area in view of all people, want to fly
their national flag for all to see and presumably create a lot of noise and din in the process. This is indeed to be protested against.

But fucking Installed Son has crossed the line this time. Instead of calling Singaporeans soft, not hungry enough, not fast, not better, not cheap enough, he now calls Singaporeans who disagrees with the Pinoys’s plan
a disgrace.

What is disgraceful is Installed Son paying himself and his MIW thugs and bitches tens of millions in yearly compensation, plus huge bonuses, plus huge pension plan, and totally free medical and health benefits. And these elite MIW get their pension at age 50, while Singaporeans workers are not allowed, by changing rules every day, to withdraw their hard earned CPF monies at age 55.

All the benefits and fairness for them to enjoy, all other Singaporeans must be based on so called meritocracy, including meritocracy with the rest of the workers from all the countries of the world.

People and citizens, fathers and mothers, see the fucking installed Son for who he truly is, a fucking money grabber and evil politician whose family already amassed billions through exclusive contracts to Lee and Lee, contracts to crony companies, lucrative jobs to brothers, sisters, nephews, cousins, nieces, uncles and aunties. This is total corruption, blatant nepotism and illegal, hidden cronyism.

Sack the fucking Installed Son and the whole vicious MIW thugs and bitches in coming GE. And fuck the Old Devil to dying hell and burning damnation.

Vote for a new government, people. Vote for your family and your future.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even this Hokkien Beng also can't take this traitor's nonsense anymore:

Hokkien Peng:

April 19, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Nah beh CCB Lee Hsien Loong! Nim peh pray to tua-pek-kong your cancer quickly cum back to you so that you have only six more months to live.

You and your lao-yeow-siew lau-peh should quickly die and go to hell. Then we all native S’poreans don’ch have to khek-sim anymore.

Tua-pek-kong tolong quickly send these two evil bastards to hell or else we and our children will suffer!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Display of nationalism is secondary.

What Sinkies are pissed off at is double standards when it comes to matters of the law. Foreigners, one kind of treatment, locals, another kind.

Also, the Pinoys are brazen and quite frankly, an annoying and raucous bunch. Someone needs to curb them, or else there'll be trouble in future.

Pinoys are known to be extremely aggressive and vicious when drunk. Compared to the drunk pinoys, the drunk Ah nehs are just "school boys" when they flipped and burned the police cars. The pinoys will certainly resort to killing innocent passers-by in any rioting.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin bastard Pinky must be keeping a Pinoy toyboy behind his wife's back... Thats why we could see him so livid seeing the Pinoys being slammed on the Internet and defending them to the hilt..

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when i was younger back then, a elderly cabbie told me LHL is actually anti sinkees and hate us, that time still young S dont know why a leader would choose to hate his people, after yesterday's incident, this more or less confirm his point, i finally understood why he made the comment.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when i was younger back then, a elderly cabbie told me LHL is actually anti sinkees and hate us, that time still young S dont know why a leader would choose to hate his people, after yesterday's incident, this more or less confirm his point, i finally understood why he made the comment.

ST-220411-1024x559.jpg

What kind of leader is this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are known to be extremely aggressive and vicious when drunk. Compared to the drunk pinoys, the drunk Ah nehs are just "school boys" when they flipped and burned the police cars. The pinoys will certainly resort to killing innocent passers-by in any rioting.

I went to Manila in the late 90s and saw security guards of normal office buildings holding machine guns everywhere, so long ago already like that, the govt should know better than to import people from such violent society in large numbers....and the recent Sabah tourist kidnapping case also by the Pinoys...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong this fucking cheebai kia would have never become the PM of Singapore had it not been his father pulling the strings behind the scene.

It is Singapore's misfortune to have this narcissistic miscreant as their leeder.

Learnt a new word today - miscreant - a person who has done something wrong or unlawful. He is indeed not worthy to be Spore leader, he has clearly forgotten what he said during the election that the govt is the servant of the people. Ask this servant to shut up! He has no right to criticise let alone insult us.

Last edited: