• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Middle Income kena squeezed

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think if he sells his car, the situation will improve.

The car is not the problem. It is the overpriced pigeon hole that he has to pay for.

He is at the age where his current career could end abruptly, thanks to the cheap foreigner policy.

He should vote out the PAP if he wants to keep his job.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I often wonder, what is considered middle class? Where do they draw the line? On single income or family income?

Middle class people are defined as people who have monthly mortgage payments, car loans, credit card debts, and other debts to pay. A large percentage of their monthly income goes to pay these debts. On the surface, they look much better than the poor. But in reality, they are worse off financially than the poor because the poor can’t qualify for huge amount of loans from the banks, hence, the poor don’t have the stress of having to pay so much debts every month just stay afloat. What happens when a middle class person lose his job or had an accident and can’t work? He’ll eventually lose his flat, car, and the ability to continue charging on his credit cards. That’s the stress of the middle class lifestyle.

Poor people are defined as people who have low income and can’t qualify for bank loans. Hence, they don’t have mortgages, car loans, and credit card debts to pay. Most of their income goes directly to pay for everyday expenses just to survive.

Rich people are defined as people who owned their homes and cars free and clear outright. They pay off their credit card bills in full and on time every month. They have businesses or investment portfolios that can provide them with a monthly income to sustain their lifestyle regardless of whether they choose to work or not. They are the lenders and not the borrowers.

I hope the above definitions let you realize who are the middle class, poor, and rich in our society.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This fella is a typical pappy supporter. He starts to worry far too late. He still have a job and only start to worry when he see himself in threat soon. He should have lost his job long ago, consider lucky liao :cool: But I believe soon he will lose his job too :wink:

If he hadn't supported the PAP, he would have had no job in the first place. :rolleyes:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fella is a typical pappy supporter. He starts to worry far too late. He still have a job and only start to worry when he see himself in threat soon. He should have lost his job long ago, consider lucky liao :cool: But I believe soon he will lose his job too :wink:

well he asked for it and deserved. he is the typical greedy selfish sinkie who does not do anything, useless and worthless and cow beh cow bu only when his own livelihood is affected. such s people shoukd not be driving a car when they cannot afford it. typical asshole .

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
His problem is still being an assistant manager at 38yrs old. Like this still buy a car.

Sure if u have kids, car is more convenient. But u are fucking yourself by spending over your limits.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Rich people are defined as people who owned their homes and cars free and clear outright. They pay off their credit card bills in full and on time every month. They have businesses or investment portfolios that can provide them with a monthly income to sustain their lifestyle regardless of whether they choose to work or not. They are the lenders and not the borrowers.

That describes me perfectly and I have to thank the PAP for that. Without the PAP, I would probably have ended up driving a taxi for a living.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whom did these people voted for? they ask for & created what they are getting today, including a government, that is so expensive. Don't worry about the future, just pay & be happy!! nobody will be left behind, all will be taken care of & FIXED!.

They should start leaning National Anthem of other people's country, starting with Lupang Hiniran , then Negara-ku ( once again), Indonesia Raya....the National Anthem of the People's Republic of SINgapore..oops!..China....& so forth.

Whom did they vote for??...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, you mean measures to help the poor such as the GST? :rolleyes:

The decimation of the middle class is precisely the PAP govt's fault.

Only way out for singaporeans will be to
HANG ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS OR TO BBQ THEM ALL IN CLEANSING OF STINKAPORE TO SINGAPORE

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r right. Alot of people use the excuse of having kids n having old age parents etc to justify having a car. N car also got running cost like ERP, Road Tax, parking cost and fuel and maintainance etc. Its not just coe n car price hor... So now he no car sound like end of the world like tat...

The best is get a place in a good location where public tpt is convenient. Than minimise the need for a car n bestest is no kids...nothing wrong in being a DINK..

His problem is still being an assistant manager at 38yrs old. Like this still buy a car.

Sure if u have kids, car is more convenient. But u are fucking yourself by spending over your limits.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That describes me perfectly and I have to thank the PAP for that. Without the PAP, I would probably have ended up driving a taxi for a living.

Can I trade my sinkee citizenship for your NZ citizenship? I much prefer to live with sheeps than under the PAP.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I trade my sinkee citizenship for your NZ citizenship? I much prefer to live with sheeps than under the PAP.

Eating shit from sheeps is much better and preferable to having to eat the shit from PAP
and bending head downdown and arseholes up highhigh for them to fuck and tiew and kan by them all.

BUT

And we all yum seng and yum seng and yum seng again to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY becoming a rotting corpse and being fucked and tiewed and kanned by legions of demons and ghouls

WE SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

AND THEN WE CLEANSE STINKAPORE TO BECOME SINGAPORE AGAIN
AND COLLABORATORS AND RUNNING DOGS WILL DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore middle class would be $6-10k household income. Higher middle income would be $10k - $20k.

Is that an official definition? The band looks too broad to me. To me a better definition is whether you are financially independent. Income can disappear any time.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rich people usually have the same mindset and think alike. I’m also very thankful to the PAP.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Middle class people are defined as people who have monthly mortgage payments, car loans, credit card debts, and other debts to pay. A large percentage of their monthly income goes to pay these debts. On the surface, they look much better than the poor. But in reality, they are worse off financially than the poor because the poor can’t qualify for huge amount of loans from the banks, hence, the poor don’t have the stress of having to pay so much debts every month just stay afloat. What happens when a middle class person lose his job or had an accident and can’t work? He’ll eventually lose his flat, car, and the ability to continue charging on his credit cards. That’s the stress of the middle class lifestyle.

Poor people are defined as people who have low income and can’t qualify for bank loans. Hence, they don’t have mortgages, car loans, and credit card debts to pay. Most of their income goes directly to pay for everyday expenses just to survive.

I hope the above definitions let you realize who are the middle class, poor, and rich in our society.

The above definitions basically covers all in capitalistic society, singapore included.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, thats very true.. most will get a 2nd hand car..

since car price is severely inflated above their import/paper value to control car population; i salute policymakers if they make it illegal to offer any form of financing for car-ownership. Owning a car is like smoking a cigarette with near-zero value at the end of the day, doing so, will at least prevent our car-owners from being indebted because of our nation's self-imposed policies (eg. COE).