• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess there are segments of society who are tired of getting screwed by the PAP. They want the WP to have a go instead.

you are wrong

the pap didnt do anything to me...but i still want the pap out.

the rich also want the pap out because we love Singapore

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WORKERS party will make us all poor and we end up as construction workers!!!

you sound like a useless bum...you self confessed that you have to prostitute your mum, sister, wife when the pap is unable to help you.

where is your pride and backbone?

do you know that you made a fool of your self?

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is bestest! From a fishing village to a global city...look what PAP has done for Singapore!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is bestest! From a fishing village to a global city...look what PAP has done for Singapore!

pap was fortunate to have hardworking and responsible singaporeans to build SG to what it is today.

without the hardwork of Singaporeans, SG will remain a third world country.

now the pap has handicapped and burdened Singaporeans so much that SG may deteriorate

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL and PAP cant articulate their pro foreigner policy well and are now resorting to threats and sarcasm. Such tactics will further alienate them from Singaporeans. These are bad tactics and bad strategies.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and PAP cant articulate their pro foreigner policy well and are now resorting to threats and sarcasm. Such tactics will further alienate them from Singaporeans. These are bad tactics and bad strategies.

Famillee is really wanting to commit violence. But their puppet masters are watching. The maths is simple. Small time dictator do violence on the masses, eliminate dictators get support from the masses. That is why fleeing is on the table.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess there are segments of society who are tired of getting screwed by the PAP. They want the WP to have a go instead.

which citizens in the world are so angry with their PM that they call him Ass, Pinkie, Gay?

I call him LHL. Does it mean that I am not angry with him yet?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famillee is really wanting to commit violence. But their puppet masters are watching. The maths is simple. Small time dictator do violence on the masses, eliminate dictators get support from the masses. That is why fleeing is on the table.

you are very logical!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pappies see the locals as ball-less to make changes and vote in WP as next ruling Party. GE2016 may be a big surprise for pappies.