• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That foreigners cause Singaporeans to lose their jobs when it reality, it is the other way round. Without foreigners to stimulate the economy, unemployment would be far higher.

what jobs do foreigners create. how many jobs did foreigners take away from Singaporeans?

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have the means like boss Sam, then leave. If sinkieland is so good why is he in NZ? Or US? Or wherever.
I can't integrate but I can assimilate so my five year road map is to run before the 6.9m disaster hits.
My advise to you is to do the same.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have the means like boss Sam, then leave. If sinkieland is so good why is he in NZ? Or US? Or wherever.
I can't integrate but I can assimilate so my five year road map is to run before the 6.9m disaster hits.

good advice.

but try to fight for those who dont have the means

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm in NZ because I'm retired and the fishing here is better compared to Singapore.

However, if I lost all my retirement funds and needed to generate new wealth, I'd move back to Singapore in a flash because it is one of the best places in the world to make money.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally, the feeling of the locals towards the pappies is a good indicator of the work done by LHL and his team. So far, it is below expectation and it generates much frustration, anger and disappointment among locals. Do not put PR and newly imported shitizens as locals. They are not born and raised in sinkie land and do not know about the origin and history of SG. Those born and raised in SG know how the country is now so different from the SG all locals loved in the good old days.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The courts are ridiculously lenient when dealing with sinkies too. Take the "boomz" girl as an example... she committed credit card fraud on more than 60 occasions. She should have rotted in jail for at least a year. Instead, she got 24 months of "supervised probation" whatever that means. :rolleyes:

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20090924-169805.html

Upon reading this report, I could then draw one or both of the following conclusions

1. The courts are sexist as they are more lenient towards pretty young girls.

2. They favour singaporeans because foreigners who commit the same crime are invariably jailed.

However, both my claims can be deemed baseless unless I can show a trend based on a large enough sample size. Otherwise, my conclusions are just my opinion.

It is not that difficult to notice, unless one, chooses to be blind & deaf..of course the courts had been lenient in some cases...the LAW AS ANY ONE , CAN SEE, IT IS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE PEOPLE (qoute from K. Kristofferson song), unless we are reading the judgment mettle out wrongly, the 'writing is on the wall'...

:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
A planned integration gone bad is when you planned to integrate the cheebye but integrated the kah ch$ng instead.

LOL ............................. LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is not that difficult to notice, unless one, chooses to be blind & deaf..of course the courts had been lenient in some cases...the LAW AS ANY ONE , CAN SEE, IT IS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE PEOPLE (qoute from K. Kristofferson song), unless we are reading the judgment mettle out wrongly, the 'writing is on the wall'...

There are numerous examples of leniency in cases involving all nationalities and genders. However, without analysing the overall trend over a large number of cases, no conclusions of bias can be drawn.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm in NZ because I'm retired and the fishing here is better compared to Singapore.

However, if I lost all my retirement funds and needed to generate new wealth, I'd move back to Singapore in a flash because it is one of the best places in the world to make money.

That is what my friend did!!!, lost his two swanky cars, a house in the city & a house near the beach.....former son of the land, came back. paid expat salary & benefits, made enough to restart & is now back in Australia....SINgapore is a best place on earth to make the money, if you have the connection....

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
..The more foreigners arrive, the lower the unemployment rate.

FTsh get the high paying jobs and their unemployment rate is low. Since there are many FTsh owned companies in SG, they prefer to employ their own countrymen. Locals get kicked out to become taxi drivers, cleaners, etc and their unemployment rate is also low. Remember, some of these taxi drivers are local PMETs. So, if unemployment rate is low in SG, who benefits more?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That is what my friend did!!!, lost his two swanky cars, a house in the city & a house near the beach.....former son of the land, came back. paid expat salary & benefits, made enough to restart & is now back in Australia....SINgapore is a best place on earth to make the money, if you have the connection....

Connections don't just happen. Most of the time they have to made. It's called networking.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
FTsh get the high paying jobs and their unemployment rate is low. Since there are many FTsh owned companies in SG, they prefer to employ their own countrymen. Locals get kicked out to become taxi drivers, cleaners, etc and their unemployment rate is also low. Remember, some of these taxi drivers are local PMETs. So, if unemployment rate is low in SG, who benefits more?

Why can't Singaporeans own companies in SG?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, the feeling of the locals towards the pappies is a good indicator of the work done by LHL and his team. So far, it is below expectation and it generates much frustration, anger and disappointment among locals. Do not put PR and newly imported shitizens as locals. They are not born and raised in sinkie land and do not know about the origin and history of SG. Those born and raised in SG know how the country is now so different from the SG all locals loved in the good old days.

absolutely. We need to experience PAP's policies, feel and see the ground before we get to know whether the people support pap.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i agree with you NZ is a very good place.

i can be in NZ just like you. but i choose to stay and fight the pap

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if they succeed to flee, we have made a point

That family is a lineage of cowards. Great grandfather aspired to be emperor by buying emperor robes. Grandfather served the Japs as a translator, like the guy can do chinese characters or mandarin, and then two timed by running way from the Japs, then sold off LCS to the British to fly around 1st class to enjoy a decadent life, but houses in Australia to flee during the Confrontasi, high-jacked Singapore taxpayer monies to gamble secretly - we will never be prove whether monies were siphoned off or not till the books are opened. Dyslexic son with mental problems as in the entire family as a bumbling idiot which makes people wonder how much a pinch of salt was given to his degree continues to fuck it up like it is normal and the grandson who is a snitch that was allowed to run off to USA after badmouthing people in the army directly to his relative sitted top on the Ministry now being the first to work private sector while on scholarship. How fuck can it get? Everyone in the world knows this is wrong. If it can continue it can only be a dictatorship.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well said. please forgive and pardon Leongsam as he is not in SG and doesnt know the many court cases that happen. let him be ignorantly blissful

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A planned integration gone bad is when you planned to integrate the cheebye but integrated the kah ch$ng instead.

LOL ............................. LOL

can say that's planned integration turned bad.

The pap planned to integrate Singaporeans into the foreigners and had the same bad result