• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, you think this is Sammyboy think tank ah?

You feed on PAP garbage, you get PAP pov lah. Garbage in, garbage out.

the trouble with an outsider like Leongsam is that he doesnt experience what a ground singaporean experiences everyday and chooses to debate off tangent and chooses to infuriate rather than to learn.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you come with the PAP mindset, of course you see anything critical as garbage. You get to read, hear, watch PAP garbage everyday ...while having limited alternate views. Thus, it is totally understandable that you can't see beyond your myopic views.

let leongsam wallow in his ignorance

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i challenge you to name one twisted logic

That foreigners cause Singaporeans to lose their jobs when it reality, it is the other way round. Without foreigners to stimulate the economy, unemployment would be far higher.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the trouble with an outsider like Leongsam is that he doesnt experience what a ground singaporean experiences everyday and chooses to debate off tangent and chooses to infuriate rather than to learn.

The trouble with insiders is that they do not appreciate all the good things that the PAP does for the country because they take things for granted.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm afraid you're absolutely wrong there. I definitely don't get any PAP propaganda shoved down my throat where I am.

What I do get is a more neutral vantage point whereby I can compare Singapore with many other countries.

I also get to experience all the cock ups of the NZ government and most of them are far worse compared to the PAP's lapses.

The PAP is not perfect but I can tell you they are far better than most other governments.

LSS and KPK also said that. but singaporeans know they are dead wrong. PE voters showed KPK what they think of him. I am waiting excited for LSS to anchor East Coast GRC at the next GE. I heard he wants to chicken out but is persuaded to stand as he is expendable.

Some food for thought for your brain: Have you analysed why and what wld compel LSS to stand and risk being humiliated at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysian garmen is the worst. no sense of accountability.

singaporean 身在福中不知福。

you read SG Media's coverage of Malaysian politics and accept it as the gospel truth.

Have you read other countries coverage of SG politics?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if you do it slowly and gradually, the fact is squeezing 5+ million people into one small island city-state is sheer madness. In other countries, the politicians who even suggest this would have agreebeen thrown into a mental asylum.

Lee Hsien Loong is the worst PM thus far, he needs to be eradicated.

Agree!!!!. I hope a strong opposition team stands in AMK at the next GE

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
That foreigners cause Singaporeans to lose their jobs when it reality, it is the other way round. Without foreigners to stimulate the economy, unemployment would be far higher.

What u said is both true and false at the same time!! We need only those FTs that brings jobs to Singapore but we certainly don't need those that just come in and takes away or compete with local jobs. I know sounds easy but in realty hard to implement but at the moment the gahment is making a royal mess of it!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They might be worse but they aren't our problem which the PAP is.

I often visit Malaysia along with hundreds of thousands of Sporeans & FT. It's much cheaper than Spore & the locals are better off because they aren't losing their jobs to foreigners. They can survive on 3rd world wages.

In Spore even a middle class family struggles to pay for their gov't "subsidized" flat:rolleyes: Many can't even afford a car which is common for Malaysians. Just ask the Malaysians who are working in Spore why they have never consider taking up Spore citizens.

he is brainwashed by SG media

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble with insiders is that they do not appreciate all the good things that the PAP does for the country because they take things for granted.

i cant speak for others, but i spend many of my time out of singapore and i know how pap abused singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What u said is both true and false at the same time!! We need only those FTs that brings jobs to Singapore but we certainly don't need those that just come in and takes away or compete with local jobs. I know sounds easy but in realty hard to implement but at the moment the gahment is making a royal mess of it!!

the litmus test is do foreigners create more jobs for Singaporeans or do they take away more jobs from Singaporeans?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without PAP...your mummy...sister...daughters will be maids or prostitutes...

if you are convinced you are right, prepare your mum, sister , wife and daughters to be prostitutes.

the tide of change cant be stopped

Last edited: