• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap thought that the liberal import of foreigners into Singapore will mitigate the effects of its bad policies. Their planned integration of foreigners into SG has gone bad. Some causes are:

1. 1.4m imports into 4m Singaporeans (35%) is massive and unprecedented in any country
2. 35% dilution of Singaporeans in 5yrs is too fast. No other country dilutes its local population with foreigners at the rate of 7% per annum
3. Incompetent PAP didnt prepare adequate infrastructure in SG to take in the extra 35%, causing congestion, frustration, inflation, poor quality of life
4. PAP is unable to attract 1st world imports but has to rely on 3rd world cheap foreigners
5. PAP takes in mostly fake talents who cant speak English which is the working language
6. Foreigners are mainly from PRC and India and they bring with them bad habits, eg spitting, cutting cues, pee-ing in public, cut queues, which are alien to most Singaporeans
7. Singaporeans find difficult in mixing with India Indians, PRCs, Filipinos, others
8. PRCs find difficulty in mixing with Inidans, Singaporeans, Filipinos, others
9. India Indians find difficulty in mixing with Singaporeans, PRCs, Filipinos, others
10. Filipinos find difficulty mixing with Indians, PRCs, Singaporeans, others
11. Other nationalities find difficulty mixing with Singaporeans, Indians, PRCs, filipinos
12. PAP blaming and calling Singaporeans bigots and xenophobic
13. Nationalistic fervour of the foreigners
14. Cultural differences of the foreigners
15. Xenophobia
16. Zenophobia
17. NS for Singaporeans, jobs for foreigners
18. PAP bending over to please foreigners at the expense of Singaporeans
19. PAP's record of being lenient to foreigners when they flout SG's laws
20. PAP's poor strategy of recruiting new citizens into grassroot organisations as they provide warped and wrong feedbacks

etc

With so many problems and the PAP's dogged determination to import 1.5m more foreigners, i foresee many more problems for SG and the ultimate crumbling of SG under the pap

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...... for farking sinkies like you. enjoy!!!!!!

i agree with him that pap did its best.

But pap's best is not good enough because:

1. PAP is incompetent
2. PAP's plans are based on wrong assumptions
3. PAP has been given wrong feedbacks by its grassroots

To sum up, pap is bad for SG and must be voted out to save Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The pap thought that the liberal import of foreigners into Singapore will mitigate the effects of its bad policies. Their planned integration of foreigners into SG has gone bad. Some causes are:

All your points are simply your opinion. There is no hard data to support your claims.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lousy coining of word ... phobia means xtreme or irrational fear of or aversion 2 sumting ... nutting 2 do wif admiration ...

singlish is not Queen's english. no need to make sense as long as it's widely understood by singaporeans

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
of cse they are my opinions based on facts

Take this statement as an example

19. PAP's record of being lenient to foreigners when they flout SG's laws

Show me the data which makes this a fact. You can't just quote a few isolated cases. Show me the court records which you have researched to come to this conclusion and let us know how many cases you surveyed in order to arrive at a statistically significant conclusion.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lousy coining of word ... phobia means xtreme or irrational fear of or aversion 2 sumting ... nutting 2 do wif admiration ...

do you know what's a hdb "void deck"?

I have heard from a Cambridge English Examiner who said that she was confused when she marked Singaporean's A level GP paper as "void" means "nothing" or "empty" to her. Do singaporeans know what's a "void deck"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take this statement as an example

Show me the data which makes this a fact. You can't just quote a few isolated cases. Show me the court records which you have researched to come to this conclusion and let us know how many cases you surveyed in order to arrive at a statistically significant conclusion.

read post #1 carefully. show me that the facts i stated are wrong

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have stated some data in post#1. Do you see the data?

Where is your data to support the conclusions that you have drawn. I see none.

I can take the same numbers to conclude that Singapore is in far better shape compared to before the influx.

However, unless I have data to prove that things are better, it is just my opinion.