• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP did its best....[/QUOTE

The question a logical person should ask why the sidden hasty plan integration ? They have not build enough infrastructure to support this massive infusion. What's the haste about ?

Something more sinister behind our back ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take this statement as an example

Show me the data which makes this a fact. You can't just quote a few isolated cases. Show me the court records which you have researched to come to this conclusion and let us know how many cases you surveyed in order to arrive at a statistically significant conclusion.

Of course it is a general assumption from a layman point of view, this is the kind of arrogance & bullshit the PAP had been churning out all the while, the writing is on the wall. There are people who will spend that kind of money to dig up all the courts records to find that kind of proof that you are asking for, & research the facts....it is not that difficult & it takes time...

You do not have to suck eggs that much.....:mad:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course it is a general assumption from a layman point of view, this is the kind of arrogance & bullshit the PAP had been churning out all the while, the writing is on the wall. There are people who will spend that kind of money to dig up all the courts records to find that kind of proof that you are asking for, & research the facts....it is not that difficult & it takes time...

great retort.

You and I know what the pap has done.

We can also choose to be legalistic and say that pap has done no wrong. Even the ex CJ, Chan Sek Keong, has the audacity to rule that "inside a polling station" is "not within 200m of the polling station".

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're the one making outrageous claims without any data whatsoever. Front up with your data. If you don't, it's just your opinion.

opinions formed based on facts are important. the pap has gone so legalistic and think like you, challenging Singaporeans informed opinions.that's why they got whalloped and is trying to change. but a leopard does not change its spots. so it's a matter of time before pap is booted out.

my advice to you is to be with the times. your generation of being stubborn and refusing to change is going to undo you

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The courts are ridiculously lenient when dealing with sinkies too. Take the "boomz" girl as an example... she committed credit card fraud on more than 60 occasions. She should have rotted in jail for at least a year. Instead, she got 24 months of "supervised probation" whatever that means. :rolleyes:

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20090924-169805.html

Upon reading this report, I could then draw one or both of the following conclusions

1. The courts are sexist as they are more lenient towards pretty young girls.

2. They favour singaporeans because foreigners who commit the same crime are invariably jailed.

However, both my claims can be deemed baseless unless I can show a trend based on a large enough sample size. Otherwise, my conclusions are just my opinion.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Look at the data in post 1. which date and opinions do you disagree?

I'm not disagreeing with any of them. I would like very much to agree with ALL of them and I need your help to show me the data so I can then understand why so many here are anti PAP.

However, until you show me that your conclusions are derived from legitimate comparisons based upon statistically significant samples, I have to keep an open mind and rely on my own research.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap thought that the liberal import of foreigners into Singapore will mitigate the effects of its bad policies. Their planned integration of foreigners into SG has gone bad. Some causes are:

1. 1.4m imports into 4m Singaporeans (35%) is massive and unprecedented in any country

The import is higher, 2.3 million to be precise. Lots of foreigners have been converted to sinkee citizen because of the carrots given, for eg. those on ASTAR scholarship are required to become citizens to continue with the scholarship after first degree.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not disagreeing with any of them. I would like very much to agree with ALL of them and I need your help to show me the data so I can then understand why so many here are anti PAP.

Alamak, you think this is Sammyboy think tank ah?

However, until you show me that your conclusions are derived from legitimate comparisons based upon statistically significant samples, I have to keep an open mind and rely on my own research.

You feed on PAP garbage, you get PAP pov lah. Garbage in, garbage out.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Alamak, you think this is Sammyboy think tank ah?

You feed on PAP garbage, you get PAP pov lah. Garbage in, garbage out.

The trouble is opposition garbage is even worse than PAP garbage. All I see are wild and unfounded accusations and ridiculously twisted logic.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble is opposition garbage is even worse than PAP garbage. All I see are wild and unfounded accusations and ridiculously twisted logic.

If you come with the PAP mindset, of course you see anything critical as garbage. You get to read, hear, watch PAP garbage everyday ...while having limited alternate views. Thus, it is totally understandable that you can't see beyond your myopic views.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you come with the PAP mindset, of course you see anything critical as garbage. You get to read, hear, watch PAP garbage everyday ...while having limited alternate views. Thus, it is totally understandable that you can't see beyond your myopic views.

I'm afraid you're absolutely wrong there. I definitely don't get any PAP propaganda shoved down my throat where I am.

What I do get is a more neutral vantage point whereby I can compare Singapore with many other countries.

I also get to experience all the cock ups of the NZ government and most of them are far worse compared to the PAP's lapses.

The PAP is not perfect but I can tell you they are far better than most other governments.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysian garmen is the worst. no sense of accountability.

singaporean 身在福中不知福。

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap thought that the liberal import of foreigners into Singapore will mitigate the effects of its bad policies. Their planned integration of foreigners into SG has gone bad. Some causes are:

1. 1.4m imports into 4m Singaporeans (35%) is massive and unprecedented in any country
2. 35% dilution of Singaporeans in 5yrs is too fast. No other country dilutes its local population with foreigners at the rate of 7% per annum

Even if you do it slowly and gradually, the fact is squeezing 5+ million people into one small island city-state is sheer madness. In other countries, the politicians who even suggest this would have been thrown into a mental asylum.

Lee Hsien Loong is the worst PM thus far, he needs to be eradicated.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysian garmen is the worst. no sense of accountability.

singaporean 身在福中不知福。

They might be worse but they aren't our problem which the PAP is.

I often visit Malaysia along with hundreds of thousands of Sporeans & FT. It's much cheaper than Spore & the locals are better off because they aren't losing their jobs to foreigners. They can survive on 3rd world wages.

In Spore even a middle class family struggles to pay for their gov't "subsidized" flat:rolleyes: Many can't even afford a car which is common for Malaysians. Just ask the Malaysians who are working in Spore why they have never consider taking up Spore citizens.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you are not disagreeing means you are agreeing.

my opinions are formed based on facts, experiences, observations, etc. You are not me and I dont intend to change your opinions because you dont share my experiences nor the observations I saw on the ground.

so I prefer to state my informed opinions and will respect yours even if we differ

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The import is higher, 2.3 million to be precise. Lots of foreigners have been converted to sinkee citizen because of the carrots given, for eg. those on ASTAR scholarship are required to become citizens to continue with the scholarship after first degree.

that makes the pap more culpable