• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Planned Integration Gone Bad

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You sound like a simpleton who is trying to look impressive by using such big words as "networking". A big businessman you are not.

Many of my ex classmates are rich pricks. We used to play marbles and hantam bolah in the school courtyard.

We kept in touch via the Old Boys network of our school.

When I needed some info to start off any venture, I could pick up the phone and these guys would help by providing me with information that was not available to the general public. That's called making use of my network to gain an advantage.

Nothing to do with any GLC or government official. These guys hate the PAP as much as you do.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The corrupt lees are running out of options. I know they are tempted to use more violent means but I believe the real dog keepers disallow them.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of my ex classmates are rich pricks. We used to play marbles and hantam bolah in the school courtyard.

When I needed some info to start off any venture, I could pick up the phone and these guys would help by providing me with information that was not available to the general public. That's called making use of my network to gain an advantage.

Nothing to do with any GLC or government official. These guys hate the PAP as much as you do.

i dont hate the pap

i hate bad policies

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont not know whether the TH and SIA stories make you realise how businesses are being manipulated at the expense of Singaporeans.

if you dont know how cpf is "managed" go learn