• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Destitute Elderly Committed Suicide in Fu Lu Shou Complex

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the old man die in piece. To use such news to your political advantage is definitely shameless. Worse than the Papies.

When dealing with the pappies, shame or honour matters not one bit. The gloves are off for them.

Also, how do you know the old man had or hadn't died in peace? So when someone mentions him online in a flippant way he'll open his eyes wide-wide and haunt his cyber-tormentor? :rolleyes:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government MUST, again I have stressed MANY MANY TIMES, catch all the fox spirits sucking all the CPF money of these weak vulnerable old men, and send them back to wherever they come from.

So many times, I have seen fox spirits disguised as beer ladies touching an old man's thigh and asking to keep the change from a $50 note for a $7 beer.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government MUST, again I have stressed MANY MANY TIMES, catch all the fox spirits sucking all the CPF money of these weak vulnerable old men, and send them back to wherever they come from.

So many times, I have seen fox spirits disguised as beer ladies touching an old man's thigh and asking to keep the change from a $50 note for a $7 beer.
Get the wayang party to do it la. They so free always sleeping.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

on the contrary, SG girls fAt plumb skiiny or short must compete with them. only through competition will we know who stands up the best.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HANG THOSE PAP BASTARDS HIGH HIGH FROM LAMP POSTS WITH THEIR FUCKING COLLABORATORS
or BBQ them all
The dance that they do will drive away all evil spirits

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaking about fu lu shou, that place actually hve very nice chicken rice and non halal nasi padang.

nom nom

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speaking about fu lu shou, that place actually hve very nice chicken rice and non halal nasi padang.

nom nom

That entire region is a nice place: Sim Lim Square, Albert Complex, Rochor Centre (soon to be demolished), Waterloo Street temple, NAFA.

Unfortunately, Denise Phua is in charge of it.