• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCJ warns of bigotry woh...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Does NZ have foreigners making up 40 percent of population?

It's currently 25% and efforts are being made to increase the numbers of immigrants. http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/quarter-new-zealand-s-population-born-overseas-5931180

I hope the NZ government speeds things up as I have noticed the country is becoming so much more vibrant and exciting with the arrival of new cultures with new ideas.

Singaporeans are lucky to have the PAP government that is capable of moving so much faster compared to the hopeless looneys that run NZ.

Of course the fact that SG is such an attractive destination to begin makes it so much easier to attract talent from abroad. NZ is struggling in this regard. It is not as well run or as prosperous as Singapore.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's currently 25% and efforts are being made to increase the numbers of immigrants. http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/quarter-new-zealand-s-population-born-overseas-5931180

I hope the NZ government speeds things up as I have noticed the country is becoming so much more vibrant and exciting with the arrival of new cultures with new ideas.

Singaporeans are lucky to have the PAP government that is capable of moving so much faster compared to the hopeless looneys that run NZ.

Of course the fact that SG is such an attractive destination to begin makes it so much easier to attract talent from abroad. NZ is struggling in this regard. It is not as well run or as prosperous as Singapore.

You welcome PRC mei meis to NZ too?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You welcome PRC mei meis to NZ too?

Yes. They can be found here :

21879_btn_picture_6930.gif

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The God Of No Mercy chose him. All the lesser mortals lanparparlan have to accept and even claim he is "exceptional", otherwise they will not be in his good books and cannot enjoy the benefits of being a porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophant. (PAWS)

har... the lizard lizteth Gacutan is fake account?

https://www.facebook.com/lgacutan?ref=fs

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Come back Sinkieland lah. Very vibrant and exciting here already.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Not only have hey lost their backbone and bending over for FTs, they have now reached another new low by fucking Singaporeans for not bending together with them.

"Stand Up for Singapore" is a beautiful song, it makes sinkies proud to sing it. Will there be another new sad song coming soon "Bend Down for Singapore"?