• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys nail themselves to crosses!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
nsiphil18414e.jpg

nsiphil418414e.jpg

CUTUD, Philippines (Reuters) - Nearly 20 Filipinos and a Danish filmmaker were nailed to crosses to re-enact the crucifixion of Christ on Good Friday, a practice the Roman Catholic Church frowns upon as a distortion of the Easter message.

The annual Philippine ritual draws thousands of spectators to San Fernando, 80km north of Manila, to see penitents flagellate themselves and a series of crucifixions in a recreation of Christ's death on the cross. "It was a great experience between me and God," 48-year-old Danish film director and stunt coordinator Lasse Spang Olsen, who stayed on the cross for more than 10 minutes, told Reuters before being treated for his wounds. "It was great. It was fun."

But for some in the Philippines, where about 80 per cent of the population are Catholics, the re-enactments of the crucifixion are an extreme display of devotion.

Christianity teaches that Jesus Christ died on the cross on Good Friday and rose from the dead two days later, on Easter Sunday. "I will do it as long as my body will allow me," said Mr Danilo Ramos, 43, who has been crucified 23 times. "I hope God will see my sacrifice and take good care of my family."

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need God to take care of you, just come to Sinkieland and you will be super well taken care of.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the pinoys, they are the Asian race that inherited the most bullshit from their former European masters! The only thing not whitewashed is their language.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine going through such an ordeal to reenact an event that did not happen. :rolleyes:

I can be the Roman soldier who pierces his lung with a trident. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity the pinoys, they are the Asian race that inherited the most bullshit from their former European masters! The only thing not whitewashed is their language.

I can tell you that even the most hardcore Catholics in Europe won't do such freaky shit like the Pinoys. The most they'll do is whip themselves.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pinoys don't go CHC, attending CHC service like go to rock show. Thundering heavy metal music, hose face singer performance, gon he fa choy speak in tongues, Jack Neo, Lee Nam Seng, Chew choo ming's confession fooking hilarious.
Try your luck for some voluptuous pretty girl for one nite stand - Serena Wee from there.

I can tell you that even the most hardcore Catholics in Europe won't do such freaky shit like the Pinoys. The most they'll do is whip themselves.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why pinoys don't go CHC, attending CHC service like go to rock show. Thundering heavy metal music, hose face singer performance, gon he fa choy speak in tongues, Jack Neo, Lee Nam Seng, Chew choo ming's confession fooking hilarious.
Try your luck for some voluptuous pretty girl for one nite stand - Serena Wee from there.

Most Pinoys are Catholics, and CHC is not a Catholic church.

That said, CHC has services for Pinoys.

http://www.chc.org.sg/#!filipino-service/

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Asian born again Protestants are more hardcore than the whites. Look at the way the former president of south Korea mistreated his own citizens who are non Christians. I have a bad hunch that sinkies will experience the same one day.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

have lah... they got some serious bondage stuff in those XXX movies dripping hot wax over the female bodies

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
show how stupid thet are and yet fuck LHL welcome them?

Next year they will held this and nailed themselves in Orchard Rd building.

Let's start one next year and get them nailed to top of Icon building to show their faith.

nsiphil18414e.jpg

nsiphil418414e.jpg

CUTUD, Philippines (Reuters) - Nearly 20 Filipinos and a Danish filmmaker were nailed to crosses to re-enact the crucifixion of Christ on Good Friday, a practice the Roman Catholic Church frowns upon as a distortion of the Easter message.

The annual Philippine ritual draws thousands of spectators to San Fernando, 80km north of Manila, to see penitents flagellate themselves and a series of crucifixions in a recreation of Christ's death on the cross. "It was a great experience between me and God," 48-year-old Danish film director and stunt coordinator Lasse Spang Olsen, who stayed on the cross for more than 10 minutes, told Reuters before being treated for his wounds. "It was great. It was fun."

But for some in the Philippines, where about 80 per cent of the population are Catholics, the re-enactments of the crucifixion are an extreme display of devotion.

Christianity teaches that Jesus Christ died on the cross on Good Friday and rose from the dead two days later, on Easter Sunday. "I will do it as long as my body will allow me," said Mr Danilo Ramos, 43, who has been crucified 23 times. "I hope God will see my sacrifice and take good care of my family."

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

they are the dumbest of all lot. sometimes, i wonder is there really a ticket to the heavens just by doing some stupid things.

if these pinoys are good hearted people , who doesn't kidnap and anyhow kill fishermen with machine guns, no need to nail on a cross also they will go to heaven.

if these pinoys are bastards who kills, scam, kidnap etc, forever being nailed onto a cross will still guarantee them go to hell.

religion is somewhat similar to filial piety. things don't happen overnight. if u are filial to your parents, u will know they will protect and bless u in spirit.

what these pinoys actions are only similiar to holding a grand funeral after their parents had died when for their whole lifetime, are never filial to them.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree 101%-and none other than the PM has endorsed that on his facebook-calling locals who criticise Pinoys a disgrace.

What sort of independence day celebration? Look at the names of the country and major cities, don't suggest any independence. Pinoys are fucking dumb bananas.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These are the sort of characters LHL likes. No fear of pian and suffering. Sinkies need to muster the same fortitude.

jw5

Loyal
These are the sort of characters LHL likes. No fear of pian and suffering. Sinkies need to muster the same fortitude.

He also loves lame mercenary lapdogs like you who pretends to be the master but in reality, jumps whenever the real master barks.