• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why govt hospitals got elderlies with bright scarves greeting u at escalators??

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Changi Hospital and going up the escalators was greeted by a lady (maybe in her late 50s or 60s) - can't tell nowadays. Anyway she asked if I need direction assistance? Said no need, I know my way around. Wtf!! Just thinking, so this is how our gahment creates 'employment'!! So much for productivity!! Next time bring back the elevator ladies!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's just making a living.. no need to b so harsh. when you past your prime, you may be grateful to b able to put 3 meals on your table.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to Changi Hospital and going up the escalators was greeted by a lady (maybe in her late 50s or 60s) - can't tell nowadays. Anyway she asked if I need direction assistance? Said no need, I know my way around. Wtf!! Just thinking, so this is how our gahment creates 'employment'!! So much for productivity!! Next time bring back the elevator ladies!!

They learn from the Chinese.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's just making a living.. no need to b so harsh. when you past your prime, you may be grateful to b able to put 3 meals on your table.

Oh, I got nothing against her!! In fact, I said no thanks politely!! My thoughts r to the gahment, is this how they aim to show 'full employment ?' I guess the costs of all these goes into our hospital bills!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, I got nothing against her!! In fact, I said no thanks politely!! My thoughts r to the gahment, is this how they aim to show 'full employment ?' I guess the costs of all these goes into our hospital bills!

They have no heart to help their own people, these are just "eye candy" for the coming election. You believe that they are so concern providing employment for the "PIONEERS"?? Now, learn to mouth these words, but remember the 'LD" is silent...so now, say " OLD IS GO ld"...after the next election, business as usual...PIONEERS you die your business!!:roll eyes: for FT bring in employment!! :p

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know, you want something like the kind of kwaii Japanese life lady right:wink:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you one of the brainless fuckup asshole who are poor and lazy complain about high housing prices and cause HDB to devalue? Work harder and stop complaining. At least those elderly are hardworking enough to hold a decent job. Don't complain for the sake of complaining. You so good go and emply them la. Bloody brainless prick. With people like you around we would all still be wearing sarongs and fishing under the coconut tree. Be more constructive. Don't be a parasite.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you one of the brainless fuckup asshole who are poor and lazy complain about high housing prices and cause HDB to devalue? Work harder and stop complaining. At least those elderly are hardworking enough to hold a decent job. Don't complain for the sake of complaining. You so good go and emply them la. Bloody brainless prick. With people like you around we would all still be wearing sarongs and fishing under the coconut tree. Be more constructive. Don't be a parasite.

Bro!! U need to check into CGH for immediate checkup!! Don't know the way to A&E, just ask that nice old lady with the bright colored scarf!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is to buy votes and keep the unemployment figure artificially low. 3 elections ago, they got Army and Police retirees jobs in schools doing nothing. They know that these guys will end up voting for opposition if they are remain at home jobless and bitter.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is to buy votes and keep the unemployment figure artificially low. 3 elections ago, they got Army and Police retirees jobs in schools doing nothing. They know that these guys will end up voting for opposition if they are remain at home jobless and bitter.

Well!! I suppose it's better than getting to be foodcourt cleaners!! Wonder what creative ways they will think of next to 'create' employment!!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! you are lucky to get out from there--CGH (Come Go to Hell).

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to Changi Hospital and going up the escalators was greeted by a lady (maybe in her late 50s or 60s)

last week I was there and it happened to me too, I was alone with her on the way up then I stepped out on the wrong floor when I realized and stepped back into the lift she was no more there

:eek::eek:

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you hit their age, do you prefer to dress nice and help customers, clean the tables in food courts or sweep the floor in public? Don't dream of staying in your current job as being replaced will come before you hit retirement age. Don't dream of retiring and do nothing too as cost of living is high and you may not be able to afford internet subscription to come sammyboy kpkb after some time.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon those jobs will b replaced by fts who r youngerer, cheaperer, betterer, fasterer n watever the shit sia suay can come out with....

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can come out with betterer best. and i get paid $1million just to practise this line.

you can do better then me?