• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

here is prove that Pinoys are the worst workers and people in the world

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why Pinoys are the worst people at work, even their own country airport are named the worst airport in the world.

2016 VTO PAP and send them to live in Pinoy land.

•World's best airport named

Philippine President Benigno Aquino publicly apologised on Wednesday for failures in air conditioning at Manila airport, already named by an online travel guide as the world's worst.

President of the Philippines Benigno Aquino
Asking for "pardon and patience": Philippine President Benigno Aquino. Photo: Alex Ellinghausen

The fresh debacle at Terminal 1, used by foreign airlines, came as millions of Filipinos begin travelling for the Easter holidays during one of the hottest months of the year.

"We ask for your pardon and patience," Aquino said in remarks to reporters aired live on national television.

The transportation ministry also issued a separate public apology Wednesday, on the eve of four-day Easter holidays in the Catholic Philippines that begin on Maundy Thursday.

The apologies came amid numerous complaints by irate travellers this week over inadequate air conditioning in some parts of the airport.

Aquino said the air conditioning system of Terminal 1, the oldest of its passenger gateways, was undergoing rehabilitation and some of the units had to be shut off.

He said that while the government had tendered for replacement parts in November last year, deliveries would only start in August.

"With the strict rules of government, you cannot just order (an airconditioning unit) today and have it delivered in just 30 days," Aquino said as he made the rounds of Manila's ports and air terminals for safety checks.

The Manila airport's Terminal 1 was rated as the world's worst as of last year, for the second year in a row, by online travel website The Guide to Sleeping in Airports.

Travellers criticised its "dilapidated facilities", dishonest airport workers - particularly taxi drivers - long waiting times and rude officials in the latest rating. The website had yet to issue its 2014 rankings.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel...-apologises-20140418-36vgc.html#ixzz2z9mujgpj

Last edited:

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Travellers criticised its "dilapidated facilities", dishonest airport workers - particularly taxi drivers - long waiting times and rude officials in the latest rating. The website had yet to issue its 2014 rankings.

I returned from there about 1 week ago and can say that some of the above descriptions are quite true. Very slow moving immigration queues especially for non Filipinos and moody looking immigration officers. A friend provided transport so I cant comment on the airport taxis.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its practically a failed state kept a life by foreign remittance. Their newspapers are about politics all day and every day.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mission in life of a Filipino is to emigrate to another country, preferably USA, Canada and Australia.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to go there on business. Otherwise I would never go there. You will see many heavily armed security at the malls, hotels,..... It is common to see each store in a mall have their own security:eek:

There are gated communities with armed guards. It's common for businessmen to have drivers who are armed, as these people are also their bodyguards. Many homes have house boys which are also their armed guards.

I can understand why there so many filipinos in Spore. Their own country is a grim & dangerous place.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to some of my pinoy acquaintances, the country is fucking corrupt. I pity them, they are the Asian race inherited the most bullshit from their former white master and the most whitewashed.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they are bloody discriminative too; the citibank vip lounge. Only their own local
registered card are allowed in. I tot citigroup is internationally global?

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal
>Pinoys are the worst people at work, even their own country airport are named the worst airport in the world.

>Pinoy are also the worst annoying passenger on public transport where they like to speak loudly , they are so proud of their so called stupid slang language.

I was on transit to osaka at manila airport one time where i went to the washroom, after washing my hand the cleaner inside asking me for a tips. Imagine that.

Fuck the pinoy idiots.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
>Pinoys are the worst people at work, even their own country airport are named the worst airport in the world.

>Pinoy are also the worst annoying passenger on public transport where they like to speak loudly , they are so proud of their so called stupid slang language.

I was on transit to osaka at manila airport one time where i went to the washroom, after washing my hand the cleaner inside asking me for a tips. Imagine that.

Fuck the pinoy idiots.

Please use the quote tags.

The quoted text will then appear as

Pinoys are the worst people at work, even their own country airport are named the worst airport in the world.

Pinoy are also the worst annoying passenger on public transport where they like to speak loudly , they are so proud of their so called stupid slang language.

Using ">" to denote quoted text is out of date. The days of archaic newsgroup readers are long gone.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst airport ! Have to line up to pay airport tax in cash ! I ask a local why dont include tax in ticket price ? He tell me because its easier for them to eat money like that !

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, any they only accept US dollar only, for SG$ is ok.

even the hotel staff ask if you need bodyguard to go shopping with you? What .... I asked?

Worst airport ! Have to line up to pay airport tax in cash ! I ask a local why dont include tax in ticket price ? He tell me because its easier for them to eat money like that !

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoyland like all other countries have the 'quirks'. Heaps of ang mors r retiring there due to low cost of living n many gals. Go Angeles city n u see 60yo men with 20 gals. N if u tahan the local food lagi better. Cheap food n booze n heaps of gals. Wat more u expect? N i admit manila n other big cities r crap. But if u live in a small town etc is juz like living in a kampung. Peaceful idyllic life...ok wat...

N went to a small town and stayed at a quiet resort where many locals was staying.. I got invited for makan n drinks..till i feel so pai seh. Its maybe spore is fucked up as we get the cràp...in oz the php got more standard.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pinoys are easy going and friendly -and are good for the entertainment industry, nursing and domestic heip.
But siilipore mistake is to import them as PMET's -and this is going to screw the place big time.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful, don't get kidnapped.

Pinoyland like all other countries have the 'quirks'. Heaps of ang mors r retiring there due to low cost of living n many gals. Go Angeles city n u see 60yo men with 20 gals. N if u tahan the local food lagi better. Cheap food n booze n heaps of gals. Wat more u expect? N i admit manila n other big cities r crap. But if u live in a small town etc is juz like living in a kampung. Peaceful idyllic life...ok wat...

N went to a small town and stayed at a quiet resort where many locals was staying.. I got invited for makan n drinks..till i feel so pai seh. Its maybe spore is fucked up as we get the cràp...in oz the php got more standard.