• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name the most useless cabinet minister as well as the most untrustworthy minister

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Useless - Zorro Lim ( I have no idea how he contributes to this country despite the amount of noise he makes)
Untrustworthy - Viv B (after the Aljunied Spring cleaning episode and trying to pass off flood as "ponding" can this guy be trusted)

agree with your choice of LSS and VB.

LSS, as Trade Union head, not only didnt fight for workers'rights, but championed import of cheap 3rd world fake talents. His championing killed workers' cause and caused many social problems and frayed social fabric. LSS is a useless and problem creator minister

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean they can be trusted, to me they are a lump of turd, shameless doggies only bent down let LHL, LKY sodomized and hummed. What else they can do.

Useless - Zorro Lim ( I have no idea how he contributes to this country despite the amount of noise he makes)
Untrustworthy - Viv B (after the Aljunied Spring cleaning episode and trying to pass off flood as "ponding" can this guy be trusted)

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal

eh eh.... fark lah... dun put my name in there. i have help to talk to trade unions to keep pay competitive so that all of you can keep your jobs. don't be an ingrate and scold me.

go check the world stats... you are still cheaper, better and faster all because of me.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting such a obscene salaries you still consider them doing community service??? and raise such a caption. If they ever talk to me they are I will utter KNLBCCB straight in their face.

One reason Singapore have been able to maintain a clean system is pay.

We pay the Ministers properly, in line with the quality of the officers and the value of their contributions. We will continue to maintain this policy.

In return, we insist on high standards of performance and integrity. If a Minister has discovered to have been dishonest, we will punish him to the full extent of the law. We will maintain this principle too, even when it is embarrassing to the Government. It is more important than ever to maintain a clean system in Singapore.

The Minister's Job is bigger now in the New World, the job is more complex. We have more transactions, and bigger sums involved. The span of control is wider. We need to decentralise our organisation and devolve authority so that Ministers can respond more quickly, appropriately and flexibly to needs on the ground.

But at the same time, we must complement this with central oversight, proper procedures and effective but not stifling checks and balances.

THE PAP Ministers has done Well...please give them a round of applause! :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lab Mr Lim, just reading the ground to provide feedback and have a neighbourhood conversation. Personally when you talk I am mesmerised by your intonation, diction and pronunciation.

eh eh.... fark lah... dun put my name in there. i have help to talk to trade unions to keep pay competitive so that all of you can keep your jobs. don't be an ingrate and scold me.

go check the world stats... you are still cheaper, better and faster all because of me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that Ng has been unusually quiet. Doing a lot of hospital rounds with photographer around. Setting the stage.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can say that again... tat teo sh1t luck is definitely down n out. i wonder if he is wondering how long can kee chiu last in the game.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee_Hsien-Loong_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_2012_cropped.jpg

Me leh? *hee*hee*

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For reference

Prime Minister
Mr LEE Hsien Loong

Deputy Prime Minister and
Coordinating Minister for National Security and
Minister for Home Affairs
Mr TEO Chee Hean

Deputy Prime Minister and
Minister for Finance
Mr Tharman SHANMUGARATNAM
Minister for Trade and Industry
Mr LIM Hng Kiang

Minister, Prime Minister's Office
Mr LIM Swee Say

Minister for Communications and Information
Dr YAACOB Ibrahim

Minister for National Development
Mr KHAW Boon Wan

Minister for Defence
Dr NG Eng Hen

Minister for the Environment and Water Resources
Dr Vivian BALAKRISHNAN

Minister for Foreign Affairs and
Minister for Law
Mr K Shanmugam

Minister for Health
Mr GAN Kim Yong

Minister for Transport
Mr LUI Tuck Yew

Minister, Prime Minister's Office and
Second Minister for Home Affairs and
Second Minister for Trade and Industry
Mr S Iswaran

Minister for Education
Mr HENG Swee Keat

Minister, Prime Minister's Office and
Second Minister for the Environment and Water Resources and
Second Minister for Foreign Affairs
Ms Grace FU Hai Yien

Minister for Social and Family Development and
Second Minister for Defence
Mr CHAN Chun Sing

Acting Minister for Manpower
Mr TAN Chuan-Jin

Acting Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and
Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Communications and Information
Mr Lawrence WONG

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking at the list there should be more. At least Zorro carries entertainment value.

Iswaran - what does he actually do besides F1

Grace Fu - another one who is noted to talk rubbish.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM- after the introduction of race based policies by the PAP, we are much further in considering other minority races. The die has been cast. With Ah Tiongs new citizens complaining about curry cooking etc, no hope in hell.

Foreign Minister - show a multi-racial front to the wider world ? We had 4 Indians in this role in the past, so certainly not a fluke.

Malay Minister - no choice. Where we in the geo-political terms. This one is non-negotiable.

By nature, we all are. Why all the PM are Chinese?
Why most Foreign Ministers are Indians? The Malays only make up the numbers?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....scroobal working overtime starting so many bo liao threads....
I don't know who is the most useless as well as most untrustworthy minister....
I do know the most untrustworthy bull shitting forummer is scroobal....
frequently when he made a statement of fact he is proven wrong......
he can only get away with grandmother stories...where no names are mentioned...
best of all, he still have a group of supporters who like to lick his balls like kukubird does....lol.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

from which generation? Lots of Cabinet leaders to chose from

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking at the list there should be more. At least Zorro carries entertainment value.

Iswaran - what does he actually do besides F1

Grace Fu - another one who is noted to talk rubbish.

Iswaran... he instigated the sh1tknowswhat purchase of telco shares that brings huge outcries

seashell

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you do a poll, zorro will get the highest vote for being the most useless. in the first place, what's his role? tkss??