• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name the most useless cabinet minister as well as the most untrustworthy minister

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman strikes me as the most trustworthy and reliable. Chan and MOM Tan strike me as the type that will do anything to help themselves politically.

Yah, the botak ah neh is a likeable fellow although he is a pappy but so far so good until he is also contaminated to become nasty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With global warming and rising sea levels I expect to see more boats being used as everyday transportation in future. Yes the government thinks far ahead.

Don't believe all this global warming bullshit. It's a myth perpetrated by those with vested interests in looney schemes like carbon trading and greenhouse gas taxes.

All the predictions are based upon computer modeling which never works in predicting aspects of nature which fall under the chaos theory.

That is why weather forecasts can predict whether it will rain tonight but cannot predict what the weather will be next Saturday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's only one useless & untrustworthy minister and that is LEE HSIEN LOONG the non elected PRIME MINISTER of SINGAPORE CO., LTD, a privately owned individually run sole ownership company! All other incompetent buffoons that are so called ministers & mps are just there to show how smart he is in running the country to the ground!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many "most" useless and untrustworthy cabinet ministers in Singapore Incorporated.First of all is the so-called PM of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong.He is a bumbler who has to be supported by Senior Minister Wooden Goh and Minister Mentor LKY.He is simply not qualified to be the PM of Singapore as he failed his internship or probation.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Useless - Zorro Lim ( I have no idea how he contributes to this country despite the amount of noise he makes)
Untrustworthy - Viv B (after the Aljunied Spring cleaning episode and trying to pass off flood as "ponding" can this guy be trusted)

Stupid question - all of them from the PAP.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most useless bugger has to be this fella by far. Now he is even looking for his lookalikes....

OPMGyip.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're a raving looney. :eek: There's obviously too much dark matter in your brain which has affected the orbit of the electrons in your cerebral cortex. :rolleyes:

I do not give a flying fuck to dark matter or electrons as long as we all see the dance of the collaborators under the fucking lamp posts

And that will be soon soon when that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse in days or weeks to come.
YOU WANT TO BET AGAINST ME?

YOUR FUCKING CHOICE

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should phrase your question as which cabinet minister useful and trustworthy. The list will be shorter, save many here lots of typing.

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should phrase your question as which cabinet minister useful and trustworthy. The list will be shorter, save many here lots of typing.

please sir, this goes without saying. my courage and caring for the mass and my contribution is without a doubt the best thing that happened to singapore.

you can trust me when i pushed for cheaper better and faster. no one can win me on this one. pls vote for me.. and up my rep point to show your faith in me.

bless you, your father, your mother, your ah mah, and your pinoy maid.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most useless honour goes to Yaacock every month strikes big sweep whilst doing fuckall n knows fuckall

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Viv B took over the Ministry in May 2011 from Yacoob. On 23rd Dec 2011, another flood in Orchard Rd. The PUB in its press conference claimed that it was "ponding". That was first time it was used. Viv never corrected it. People were laughing and it made the rounds on the internet. No word from the man.

in Jan 2012, WP asked him pointblank in parliament about the difference between ponding and flood. As there was no where to run, he said that it was a flood and he would not use the term and that he always calls a spade a spade.

No civil servant earning big bucks is going to coin a term like that and use it in that context. He was caught out.

Scroo,

I thought "ponding" term was before Viv B took over. I clearly remembered VB saying that he did not approve the term ponding when a reporter asked. It think ponding was from that "onece in 50 years" excuse Ibrahim minister.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam would have made a terrific Environ Minister. He would have screwed the WP man and gave him a tutorial on what is mere ponding and what is a real flood. Back up a little and look at what Boss Sam said about the two. He even had pictures to show vividly the diff, and shut everybody up for good. We need a man like sam - if you dont have that iron in your stomach, better stay in the University and lecture math or in the hospital.

Bro,

Viv B took over the Ministry in May 2011 from Yacoob. On 23rd Dec 2011, another flood in Orchard Rd. The PUB in its press conference claimed that it was "ponding". That was first time it was used. Viv never corrected it. People were laughing and it made the rounds on the internet. No word from the man.

in Jan 2012, WP asked him pointblank in parliament about the difference between ponding and flood. As there was no where to run, he said that it was a flood and he would not use the term and that he always calls a spade a spade.

No civil servant earning big bucks is going to coin a term like that and use it in that context. He was caught out.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, imho, the only few Ministers who are of any non-junk grade are Tharman, Lawrence Wong and Heng.

Unfortunately, they are tainted by the Party they belong to.

I wont give Khaw any credit. His $8 heart bypass comment was callous.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Zorro - Lim Swee Say leading by a mile, followed by Lui and Khaw.

For some reason Viv B was not impacted. Is he doing something. His first social enterprise hawker centre that he opened with great pride has collapsed.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And we all yum seng and yum seng and yum seng again to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY becoming a rotting corpse and being fucked and tiewed and kanned by legions of demons and ghouls

WE SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

AND THEN WE CLEANSE STINKAPORE TO BECOME SINGAPORE AGAIN
AND COLLABORATORS AND RUNNING DOGS WILL DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Ministers are from the highest calibre of humans in Singapore. Without them..Singapore is like without a pilot in the A380. Respect and love them, they are doing a wonderful job for this country :rolleyes: