• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15-yr-old girl shames the world - gets 'A' for Holocaust denial report

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 15-year-old girl from California tells how she recently became aware of questions concerning the holocaust. Upon completion of her research, she wrote a report for a school project for extra credit. She titled it ‘Holohoax,’ and got an A on the report.

the report.............

''The claimed number of murdered Jews is impossible, proven so not only by logic, but also the fact that the survivors admitted to being paid to lie about it. According to scientists who studied the bodies of the victims, “Most of them died from typhus epidemics. Most of the rest of them died from starvation and lack of medical supply care resulting from allied bombing raids against food and medical supply lines. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holohoax)

Typhus was the real reason for shaving heads, fumigating buildings, and cremating corpses.” (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holohoax) Also, heads were shaved and people were gathered top be treated not with lethal gases in order to commit genocide, but with repellant, to stop the epidemic of head lice spreading throughout the camps.

6 million Jews were supposedly killed in the Holocaust, when not even such an amount existed in Europe entirely. “In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. After World War 2 that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than 9 years! (http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2009/09/fun-facts-holohoax-for-dummies.html)

According to the Red Cross, “Though 6 million Jews supposedly died in the gas chambers, not one body has ever been autopsied and found to have died of gas poisoning. We have been shown piles of bodies from World War II, but most of these persons died of typhus or starvation or Allied bombings and a great many of those were murdered Germans – the equivalent of 10 football fields should be packed full of gassed bodies to present as evidence, yet not one body has ever been discovered.” (http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
once in a while, somebody can come up with an alternative explanation. and hollywood keep on reminding us about the holocaust. I think more chinese and russians died in WWII.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
so young already get into trouble with the mass, where got future?

Leave history lies as it was the same as the lies made in the Bible?

once in a while, somebody can come up with an alternative explanation. and hollywood keep on reminding us about the holocaust. I think more chinese and russians died in WWII.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is so confident that she is telling the truth, why not reveal her name? I suspect she must be a German trying to whitewash the black chapter created by fanatical Aryans led by Hitler.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is so confident that she is telling the truth, why not reveal her name? I suspect she must be a German trying to whitewash the black chapter created by fanatical Aryans led by Hitler.

you have no idea how powerful the lobby is.
the holocaust is a sacred, untouchable topic.
going on any mainstream western forum and subtly questioning it will get you a lifeban. try it.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if the damn thing is real................then why any investigations into it is forbidden ?

don't be a typical brainwashed fool...............

let me guess.................you believe in the Jesus fairytale also, right ?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not try to victimize a 15 year old girl. What's right what's wrong, it is only a paper. History is written by the winner.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not try to victimize a 15 year old girl. What's right what's wrong, it is only a paper. History is written by the winner.

that's why the ''good guys'' always win the war.................

the only thing is the Jews always get other people to do the fighting and dying for them..............and then they reap the rewards.............