• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vice Principal Hanged Himself

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the VP of the S Korean school that had many students who presumably died in the Korean Ferry disaster is reported to have hanged himself for the tragedy.

what an honourable man to take some responsibility for the disaster.

Compare to the VP, the pap is a disgrace.

LHL shd resign for the many mistakes he has made
TCH shd resign for SCDF, NCB corruption cases
WKS shd have resigned for Mas Selamat's escape

Are LHL, TCH, WKS as honourable as the School VP?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the VP of the S Korean school that had many students who presumably died in the Korean Ferry disaster is reported to have hanged himself for the tragedy.

Compare to the VP, the pap is a disaster.

They are sinkies. Not Koreans. Honour is not in their vocab. Greed is.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are sinkies. Not Koreans. Honour is not in their vocab. Greed is.

well said. they want money but not responsibility nor upholding honour.

the confucian value of honour is prevalent

Koreans, Japanese hold strongly to confucian value of valuing honour

PAP's value is greed

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compare to the VP, the pap is a disgrace.

In Sinkapore, the gahment will not admit fault, the person will quietly leave for another job in a GLC without cut in pay or rank. After noise die down, let's move on!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the same thing happened in Singapore, it will be spinned into a story about how the rescuers braved the elements to save the people. I remember the SAF Artillery Training accident in NZ. Everyone got promoted including the dead after the incident. Why the promotion?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compare with the pappies...

It's not my fault. It's the sale of alcohol. It's not enough policemen on the ground. It's the MRT power supply problem. It's a hydraulic fault with the gantry. It's too many Sinkies going to the hospital at the same time.

Now set up a Committee of Inquiry and leave me alone, goddamit! :mad:

XqgnX.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not my fault. It's the sale of alcohol. It's not enough policemen on the ground. It's the MRT power supply problem. It's a hydraulic fault with the gantry. It's too many Sinkies going to the hospital at the same time.

XqgnX.gif

if pay low low still can be excused as typical third world govt standard, but pay not just high high but the highest and yet third world standard really cannot tahan!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. they want money but not responsibility nor upholding honour.

the confucian value of honour is prevalent

Koreans, Japanese hold strongly to confucian value of valuing honour

PAP's value is greed

Spore is more like North korea..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sinkapore, the gahment will not admit fault, the person will quietly leave for another job in a GLC without cut in pay or rank. After noise die down, let's move on!!

You are right.

This PAP culture of not taking responsibility has led us downhill and will ultimately kill Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the same thing happened in Singapore, it will be spinned into a story about how the rescuers braved the elements to save the people. I remember the SAF Artillery Training accident in NZ. Everyone got promoted including the dead after the incident. Why the promotion?

Sick pap culture.

AETOs, SPF running away from Little rioters were praised instead of sacked

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

XqgnX.gif

well said of the bankruptcy of the pap