• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple - When He Said He Didnt Apologise, It Means He Didnt

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is there such a confusion?

Indonesian Armed Forces Chief has clarified that he didnt apologise. So it is clear. No confusion

Why is NEH, SAF and CNA insisting that General Moeldoko had apologised? Stop behaving like a kid. Moeldoko has said that CNA misquoted him.

I have to agree with the General. This is one of many times when people have accused SG media of misquoting.

So CNA, SPH stop put words in others mouth

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our politicians are very naive people. Only 60% are idiots to believe and trust them. Didnt realise so many blind and deaf in S'pore.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEH has disgraced all S'poreans. He should return to his lucrative medical practice where he can make more money with less work. Bloody joker!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our politicians are very naive people. Only 60% are idiots to believe and trust them. Didnt realise so many blind and deaf in S'pore.

yes,our politicians are naive because they operate unimpeded in SG's sterile environment where the press doesnt ask probing and difficult questions. operating in such an environment dulls our ministers and make them complacent.

Did you see CNN's report chasing after Malaysian Senior Police Officers, asking probing questions during one of the MH 370 scheduled briefings?

what a contrast!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ornery folks dont hear it directly from the horse' mouth, they can deny every word. Good example is LHL himself. See how now he distanced himself from the report and denied that he was thinking of coalition government?

Politicians ate liddat one. if on backside, what you said is not quite good to have said it, then deny deny deny, and say you have been misquoted.

Wtf! Can misquote I dont believe. Which reporter dares to protest? His name will be barred from future special audience list by the govt.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What new, scums and crooks of MIW can spin any thing they want to only local poor peasants, classic example, what can you do to ah neh burn your cars? what can you do to ah tiong go on strike?... Only bully and scare local peasants imposing sec. 55. even scare peasants for jail term of fuck underage girl overseas (I don't fook underage girl becos its gross like masturbating in a plane toilet in high air).

MIWs, fuck all your peasant prostitute reporters and say sorry to indon for misrepresented and move on!

Why is there such a confusion?

Indonesian Armed Forces Chief has clarified that he didnt apologise. So it is clear. No confusion

Why is NEH, SAF and CNA insisting that General Moeldoko had apologised? Stop behaving like a kid. Moeldoko has said that CNA misquoted him.

I have to agree with the General. This is one of many times when people have accused SG media of misquoting.

So CNA, SPH stop put words in others mouth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ornery folks dont hear it directly from the horse' mouth, they can deny every word. Good example is LHL himself. See how now he distanced himself from the report and denied that he was thinking of coalition government?

Politicians ate liddat one. if on backside, what you said is not quite good to have said it, then deny deny deny, and say you have been misquoted.

Wtf! Can misquote I dont believe. Which reporter dares to protest? His name will be barred from future special audience list by the govt.

Yes!

to me, it's very basic. if Moeldoko says he didnt say it, let's take it that he didnt say it.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What new, scums and crooks of MIW can spin any thing they want to only local poor peasants, classic example, what can you do to ah neh burn your cars? what can you do to ah tiong go on strike?... Only bully and scare local peasants imposing sec. 55. even scare peasants for jail term of fuck underage girl overseas (I don't fook underage girl becos its gross like masturbating in a plane toilet in high air).

MIWs, fuck all your peasant prostitute reporters and say sorry to indon for misrepresented and move on!

I like what you said. Thanks

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agreed with your comments.

thankfully, some of the 60.1% have woken up. Now, I sense the figure is closer to 50.1% The pap is really scared now. To have GE earlier or serve the full term to 2016 is PAP's dilemma. The mood and tide continues to turn against the pap. will it get 50% at the next GE?

Last edited: