• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How LKY changed my life

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What bread and butter issue? She went to London and worked in well established firms. Even when she did retail sales it was in Harrods not a sales promoter for 3-in-3 coffee in NTUC supermarket.

She has to be in sinkapore ...that's why she gave up her job with the Review. What was she supposed to do? Promote 5-in-5 NTUC coffee? Of course she would take up a job in her field that pays much more than the promoter job.
Not everyone can fight like JBJ or CSJ or run away like Francis and Tey.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is saying though LKY screwed up his life, he still love him.

I have no idea what that rambling is all about.

However, I would like to point out that LKY changed the lives of many for the better and my life is a perfect example.

Before LKY came to power, we were dirt poor and had to shit in a bucket shared by 50 other families. We had no electricity, no running water and no money.

LKY changed all that.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xingguy, very sad LKY changed your life from bad to worst. hopefully you can re-repute this year, good luck.

xingguy is online now is online nowVery sad LKY changed your life from bad to worst

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ming Court in the those days was happening.

1st November 1973, Thursday
PlacesNo Comments
Six of Singapore most well-known Discos (discotheques) were ordered to shut down while severe restrictions were imposed on all others. The Ministry of Culture said the Boiler Room in Mandarin Hotel, Pink Pussycat in Prince’s Hotel Garni, Barbarella in Ming Court, Lost Horizon in Shangri-la Hotel, the Pub in Marco Hotel and Rasa Sayang at the Tropicana night club had the worst record for drug abuses between 1971 and September 1973. All other discos had to abide by a list of restrictions including: no dim or psychedelic lights, no hippie-type images, and no admission for males with long hair.

http://sg.pagenation.com/?p=323

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you spend all your time cursing, it's small wonder you're such a miserable wretch.

You pray, I curse. What's the difference? Am I miserable? Venting is psychologically healthy. To live with illusion will only drive you to your grave when reality sets in.