• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that the PAP listens to the people and is on the right track

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compare to our shitty neighbours however repressive PAP regime can be. Still better and lumber one.

Which ASIAN leader ever apologized to the public for cockups?

That is a sign of progress. How can anybody hate Ah Loong for not being a asshole dictator like some juntas?

jw5

Loyal
Better to have no apology than a fake one.

Compare to our shitty neighbours however repressive PAP regime can be. Still better and lumber one.

That is a sign of progress. How can anybody hate Ah Loong for not being a asshole dictator like some juntas?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So you are one of the retards who took in his apology. You are one for those who got Sinkies fucked for another 5 years.
Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

jw5

Loyal
he apologise cos if he loses, there goes his billions of dollars of assets built up during his father's time to now...

He knows that is in the bag liao, no need to worry.

He is more worrired about his legacy as a leader (which is laughable) and his face.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stats speak for themselves.

Most Singaporeans obviously agree that Singapore is getting better and better as time goes by.

Only 3% are "not at all satisfied". The rest express varying degrees of satisfaction.

I look forward to a landslide win by the PAP in 2016. I stated earlier that it would be 70/30 in favor of the PAP. After looking at the latest results, I forecast 75/25 at least.

wrap-chart1.png

If my name was on the survey sheet I would be very satisfied too.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to qualify your statement, you need to donate all your fortune and restart, only then you will know the hard truth.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I relied on the mood of this forum, I'd end up with the impression that the PAP's performance is getting worse by the day and that the popularity of the government has plunged to new lows. I was therefore pleasantly surprised to find that this isn't the case after all.

The government listened to the people in 2011 and has transformed the nation in a short span of 3 years at a pace which no other government can possibly match.

I foresee a 70/30 vote in favour of the PAP in the next general election.

http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/three-years-changed-spore-20140417

Three years on, a changed S'pore

PUBLISHED ON APR 17, 2014 1:03 AM

DURING the last general election, public sentiment towards government policies was generally negative.

You could almost sense that the people were clamouring for change, with opposition parties seizing on almost every contentious issue - from housing shortages and cost of living to public transport and foreign workers - to drum up support.

In short, many people thought the nation was heading in the wrong direction.

GE2011 turned out to be a watershed election that redefined Singapore politics, with the ruling party losing a group representation constituency for the first time.
This was enough to impel the Government to act - and it did almost instantly.

Three years after the election, Singapore has been transformed.

Cash over valuation for flats has plunged from a high of $100,000 to almost zero today; the supply of Build-to-Order flats has made the resale market unattractive; and measures to curb private property speculation have stabilised the market - at least for the short term.

Also, curbs on foreign workers have benefited Singaporean workers across all sectors of industry.

Transportation issues are manageable now, with more buses added and more MRT lines open.

And with more childcare centres, working parents are able to have peace of mind.

It feels as if we have got our country back. This is truly an amazing feeling, and is testimony to our effective government. Our leaders have listened and were not afraid to reverse policies when necessary.

If we look around the region, we will find that there is no government, past or present, able to turn things around so quickly and effectively.

Ours did, and whatever differences in opinion we may harbour or however we perceive the Government, we should be grateful that our voices were heard and our nation is back on the right track.

Douglas Chua

Great, all is well. I really hope PAP buy their own propaganda, makes the rude awakening in 2016 all the sweeter.

Prices of housing which have stabilised in recent months is still almost 100% more than prices in 2009.

Curbs on foreign workers have kicked in, but it is still interesting to note that a large foreign populace is here to stay and the plan is still for another 2 million of them by 2030.

More buses and MRT lines later, the buses and trains are still packed, breakdowns are still an all to common occurrence.

Birth rates are still at a historic low, one does wonder why are there so many childcare centres for so few Singaporean babies.

That said, I would like to congratulate the PAP for whatever semblance of a half fuck job they have done in resolving problems that they have created.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
6524aee4-7b56-47ac-b0c7-0062766c0db4_zps311f8507.jpg
(YouTube; LHL: "fix the opposition")

"'Without some assurance of a good chance of winning at least their first election, many able and successful young Singaporeans may not risk their careers to join politics,' Mr Goh said at an event marking the appointment of members to the South East Community Development Council (CDC)": ST 26June2006:
Yawning Bread. June 2006 Goh Chok Tong admits that GRCs are meant to skew (?elections?)

Intoparliamentjpg.jpg
[Pict= [URL="http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2012/04/disassembling-grc-benefits-pap-1/"]Disassembling GRC system benefits PAP (Part 1 of 3)[/URL]]

Like all who steal/ cheat, they will succeed for a while, and then fail spectacularly...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
They have bought their own propaganda.

The problem is that the number of people they have managed to get over the years to buy the propaganda (or who have inherited or acquired that mentality) has also increased.

Great, all is well. I really hope PAP buy their own propaganda, makes the rude awakening in 2016 all the sweeter.

Prices of housing which have stabilised in recent months is still almost 100% more than prices in 2009.

Curbs on foreign workers have kicked in, but it is still interesting to note that a large foreign populace is here to stay and the plan is still for another 2 million of them by 2030.

More buses and MRT lines later, the buses and trains are still packed, breakdowns are still an all to common occurrence.

Birth rates are still at a historic low, one does wonder why are there so many childcare centres for so few Singaporean babies.

That said, I would like to congratulate the PAP for whatever semblance of a half fuck job they have done in resolving problems that they have created.