• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the battle has just begun WP vs PAP-NEA

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
三国演义 in June 6. WP vs PAP.

Good for GE 2016 VTO PAP. This is what Singaporeans are waiting for?

Will netizens chip in money to fight the evil PAP?

The tentative trial dates for the case between Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) and the National Environment Agency (NEA) have been fixed from 2 June to 5 June 2014, with 6 June scheduled as a reserve date.

Another pre-trial conference has been fixed on 14 May to sort out other matters.

The opposition-run town council is contesting the charge that it held an unlicensed Chinese New Year fair at the Hougang Central Hub between 9 and 14 January 2014.

The fair, held in Hougang Central before Chinese New Year, was into its third week when NEA announced AHPETC did not have the requisite licence.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/04/17/wp-town-council-to-fight-nea-in-court/

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is this going to be used as a chance to soom e how discredit WP with either a guilty verdict or bad publicity, and then an election will be held soon after?

as if most people dont know how to think

i think those who dont know how to think are the ones with no idea of what is going on among the people they are elected to serve

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP tried to win back Aljunied using backdoor way but lose more GRCs in other places.

AMK GRC may go too as people know LHL has no leadership quality, incompetent, to hold PM post.

No one care shit of a 90 y.o half dead old fart to decide for Singapore future.

is this going to be used as a chance to soom e how discredit WP with either a guilty verdict or bad publicity, and then an election will be held soon after?

as if most people dont know how to think

i think those who dont know how to think are the ones with no idea of what is going on among the people they are elected to serve

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the ongoing $120 fine saga, NEA will look pretty bad as unreasonable n unable to fulfil it's role in a competent manner.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder they raise the SC. To raise money for lawyer fees. These WP clowns really screw up their wards. Cannot manage their ward properly go and manage toilets la. But then they might increase the toilet entrance fee from 10 cents to fifty cents.

三国演义 in June 6. WP vs PAP.

Good for GE 2016 VTO PAP. This is what Singaporeans are waiting for?

Will netizens chip in money to fight the evil PAP?

The tentative trial dates for the case between Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) and the National Environment Agency (NEA) have been fixed from 2 June to 5 June 2014, with 6 June scheduled as a reserve date.

Another pre-trial conference has been fixed on 14 May to sort out other matters.

The opposition-run town council is contesting the charge that it held an unlicensed Chinese New Year fair at the Hougang Central Hub between 9 and 14 January 2014.

The fair, held in Hougang Central before Chinese New Year, was into its third week when NEA announced AHPETC did not have the requisite licence.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/04/17/wp-town-council-to-fight-nea-in-court/

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
with the ongoing $120 fine saga, NEA will look pretty bad as unreasonable n unable to fulfil it's role in a competent manner.
their line will jsut be that they are following the letter of the law... et c etc etc

applies more to some than others , i suppose

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
make NEA, the civil servants, work for a political party than for the people, NOT an independent government department.

Now Singaporeans got balls to take PAP to court.

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no respect for LKY and all the MIWs, if they talk to me they serve us I will say KNLBCCB you don't serve us, we pay you well. Stupid LKY (high IQ no EQ = Siow) win little lose so much. anyway if foreigner ask me who is your President, PM, MINISTER OF what what what I just say I don't know those mother fuckers.
Are they good, I will say good, very good in wayang, hoodwink, greedy, chor bu lang, bu lampar, bully... they are fucking nuisance to me.
I have full respect only those honest old guards.

PAP tried to win back Aljunied using backdoor way but lose more GRCs in other places.

AMK GRC may go too as people know LHL has no leadership quality, incompetent, to hold PM post.

No one care shit of a 90 y.o half dead old fart to decide for Singapore future.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1003091_612191128813878_1616823050_n.jpg