• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burberry everywhere!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've got to be kidding!

No joke man. Me dunno much shit about such stuff but coached by brand conscious gfs.
Bought a speedy handbag (just in case that's a LV, wtf even their handbags got names)....$1.6k+
Correspondingly I saw a Burberry same size going for $1.8k....I rest my case

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lv, Prada, considered middle class nowadays. Burberry surprisingly made huge in road in China.

Gucci and Rolex are also considered middle class nowadays. Plenty of no class Ah Lians are seen with those brands in public too!

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
No joke man. Me dunno much shit about such stuff but coached by brand conscious gfs.
Bought a speedy handbag (just in case that's a LV, wtf even their handbags got names)....$1.6k+
Correspondingly I saw a Burberry same size going for $1.8k....I rest my case

LV handbag smelly, smelly also $4000 to $6000. Just bot one for my constant companion at Taka.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I remembered yingluck in her Burberry boots.
Suaku me skyways thot this brand is cheaper (inexpensive).....until kena chopped carrot by a thai Gro whom I bought a handbag....wtf prices even more ex than LV.

Burberry can never be more expensive than LV

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Any Dunhill brand lover here? Used to be fascinated with this brand when I started smoking some 20 years ago.. Maybe due to family influence as my grandpa and dad were smokers of Dunhill ciggies..

When I got my first pay years ago, I splurged half of my miserly pay into buying a Dunhill Rollagas Slim lighter..

I don't own any Dunhill pieces, but I always thought it looked fabulous. Very masculine with class. However, they stopped reinventing themselves and it became an old man brand and a lot of people avoided it

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't own any Dunhill pieces, but I always thought it looked fabulous. Very masculine with class. However, they stopped reinventing themselves and it became an old man brand and a lot of people avoided it

I love their belts. The younger generation will say it's ah pek's brand. Hardly see those below 40 in Dunhill belts.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have up this game long ago. Can't keep up. All I know is that everyone one of them will have a LV by the time they die. Can you imagine, order LV when get redundancy payment.

My Gf says 4000-6000 ask me buy chanel better....she says its a notch above LV....hey what do I know right?