• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makan Bagus At These Kopitiams ...............

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmm....fish head curry.

where to eat the freshest fish head ?

seems standards at Muthu's, Ocean, etc had dropped.

fish head is not fresh.

Karu"s at upper bukit timah..... just before bukit panjang turn off is my current champion!!

damm shiok and always fresh (and a little pricey too)

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, thanks, missed this post. i am a fan of old world mee goreng also the Shenton Way style where the tomato taste to is noticeable.

If you love yr mee goreng i would suggest you add redang mutton as well. Taste is definitely out of this world. Too bad it does no good for my heart. Hv to give it a miss.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I have no idea about claypot laksa. Hey this is first time I hear this term, guess I've been away for a while.

untitled131.jpg

DOI_2811.jpg

very appetizing

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure rending mutton? Or is it fried mutton. I agree on the latter but never tried Rendang mutton before.

If you love yr mee goreng i would suggest you add redang mutton as well. Taste is definitely out of this world. Too bad it does no good for my heart. Hv to give it a miss.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at jb, along jalan waf, near city sq, there is a fish-head speciality shop where more than half of customers are singaporeans.
name of shop is gold dragon - "kam long".

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
at jb, along jalan waf, near city sq, there is a fish-head speciality shop where more than half of customers are singaporeans.
name of shop is gold dragon - "kam long".

1st must ask if they using red groupa or lampar fish.

then got choice of curry or asam fish head. i prefer asam.