• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makan Bagus At These Kopitiams ...............

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syed Alwi Rd - wonton mee, chicken rice, satay, hokkien mee/or luak/carrot cake, yong tau fu. All the stalls serves great food.

Sin Ming Rd - kiam chye ark/duck rice, char siew/sio bak, Ah Orh seafood, bak kut teh.

Others? Leave out hawker centres.

Ever heard of Lee Kui at a Mosque Street??

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, eat as much as you want, by-passed only $8/- very cheap!

Used to be able to consume alot of food previously. Nowadays unable to. Maybe now lau liao. At Syed Alwi, will order a main meal and then share satay with friend.

Was at Newton 2 weems ago. Had bar-b-q fish and sotong. At least 8 bbq seafood stalls. Wanted to makan teochew mee but stomach hit capacity already. Used to go buffet but nowadays figure it is not worthwhile.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
prawn mee in newton HC is very good

prawn noodle soup i still head to Geylang Lor 24A located at the KPT on the right side of the traffic, served in the morning with pig's tail and bak kut. shiok to the max.

the KPT on the left side has 三弟pig organ soup to fight, but i find the standards dropped after they stopped serving pigs blood.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
prawn mee in newton HC is very good, ask for more pork lard! angioplasty only $8/- very cheap.

I never eat prawn mee. Always go for fishball mee or bakchok meepok dry. Otherwise will go for hokkien mee.

Unfortunately i'm not a PAP minister. Not even connected to the light bulb. confirm cannot get $8 angio. But enjoy life whilst you can and avoid stress, do everything in moderation, then you'll be fine!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to be a regular of Mee Pok at Broadway Kopitiam at Jalan Besar.. Only cost $2 then, the stall formerly ran by an Uncle from Hougang.. Quality changed after the Uncle quit and an Ah Tiong took over..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know where to get good quality soup kambing, mama style. I know it is bloody unhealthy but it was one of the first non-chinese dish I was introduced to by an uncle. Used to love the stuff. I know there is one at Bedok opposite the Army camp. There is also the Chinese one at Bedok HC.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, they close in the afternoon once they run out of that days stock. Also the guy and his family are nice hearted and courteous. Goes a long way in this crowded society.

their biz hours from 9am till about 4.00pm, forgot which day is their off day. usually head over there for breakfast after my morning run @ ECP. weekend morning i heard sure long queue.
ps: forgot to add that they do close early if they finish their target for the day. this one overheard, not sure how true.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know where to get good quality soup kambing, mama style. I know it is bloody unhealthy but it was one of the first non-chinese dish I was introduced to by an uncle. Used to love the stuff. I know there is one at Bedok opposite the Army camp. There is also the Chinese one at Bedok HC.
Soup kambing @ upper boon keng hc. Chinese one @ old airport hc.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, Juicing makes you strong, healthy, long life..... Good luck, gong he fat choy blessed you.

I never eat prawn mee. Always go for fishball mee or bakchok meepok dry. Otherwise will go for hokkien mee.

Unfortunately i'm not a PAP minister. Not even connected to the light bulb. confirm cannot get $8 angio. But enjoy life whilst you can and avoid stress, do everything in moderation, then you'll be fine!!