• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy with four arms and four legs

WildestDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boy with four arms and four legs has extra limbs removed

Yahoo!7 April 17, 2014, 1:14 pm

baby_many_limbs375_19kuhks-19kuho1.jpg

Boy with four arms and four legs has extra limbs removedBoy with four arms and four legs has extra limbs removed

A child born with four legs and for arms in China has had the extra limbs removed.

WARNING: Graphic image

The baby had the surgery son April 11 at the Guangzhou Women and Children’s Medical Center in the Guangdong province.

The deformity reportedly happened after the child's parasitic twin fused with the boy while in the womb.

“They were supposed to be twins, but one had underdeveloped and became deformed,” chief surgeon Yu Jiakang told the Global Times.

The boy is in a stable condition, but was also diagnosed with pneumonia and congenital heart disease prior to going under the knife.

Despite five examinations prior to the birth of the boy, nothing had showed up abnormal, according to the boy's father "Mr Chen".

However, the father still felt guilty about his son's affliction, and tod ImagineChina he wished he had done more to take care of this wife.

“I only cared about my work,” he said.

“I just thought of making money instead of taking [my wife] to hospital for a medical checkup.”

baby_many_limbs638.jpg

A baby boy has been born with four arms and four legs. Photo: Imaginechina/Corbis

Cipher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Baby born with 4 feet and 4 hands

China.org April 18, 2014

8c89a590f56e14bb07d504.jpg

A newborn baby with four arms and four legs has surgery to remove the extra limbs last Friday. [photo / Yangcheng Evening News]

A newborn baby with four arms and four legs had surgery to remove the extra limbs last Friday.

The boy, born on April 2 in Huizhou, South China's Guangdong Province, had a birth weight of just 3.05Kg, according to Yangcheng Evening News.

"The boy was born joined at the torso to a headless parasitic twin. They were supposed to be twins, but one had underdeveloped and became deformed" Yu Jiakang, chief surgeon at Guangzhou Women and Children's Medical Center, told the Yangcheng Evening.

The baby's father said his wife had undergone five examinations prior to the birth but doctors found no abnormalities.

The surgery was successful and cost about 80,000 yuan (about US $12,860). The baby is now in stable condition.