• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior Bank Executive Accused Of Taking Upskirt Videos ( ST 16 April 14 )

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
just return from People's Park Centre .

This Yuen Kum Fai has engaged Lawyer Amarjit Singh Sidhu .

Yuen will be back in court on May 20 .

If covicted he could be jailed for up to one year and /or fined on each charge .

Actually, whether he is convicted or not, he is finished. A real idiot.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought high pay prevents corruption? Turns out these scumbags are no better than us in human nature.what with the blowjobs underage sex and upskirt videos.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times were we embarrassed caught trying to see the girls back side, or panties or breast in public. don't be. Its our right as these girls wear provocatively. any man who stares, take pictures of or just look at another women in public is within their rights. its not like we were peeping at them having a bath naked in the privacy of their bathroom. That would be considered a perverted act. but not when its done in public.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should know it wont last forever. Just a matter of time before getting caught. Yes, real idiot. Career destroyed.
seriously.... i ve seen others "kenna cuaght" for doing bad things and career still intac despite overwhelming proof of their misdeeds

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yuen Kum Fai sounds like a very familiar name to me... either it had appeared on the news before or I was distantly associated with him in real life.

Friend; guessed you must have it it up with Yam Kim Fai, the HK actor/singer in circa 60's ...:wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just return from People's Park Centre .

This Yuen Kum Fai has engaged Lawyer Amarjit Singh Sidhu .

Yuen will be back in court on May 20 .

If covicted he could be jailed for up to one year and /or fined on each charge .

He just blew his career away; how stupid can he be, trading a $250k job for a fetish. Imagine that your wealth is managed by stupid guy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the phua chee bye who keep zapping me... fark your whole family langgar lorry, langgar bus, langgar motorcycle die.