• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some time back, I always buy 3 pkts of tissue from one oldie for 2 bucks ( should be one). After few weeks, met him at one hawker centre, he drinking stout and smoking cigarette. :o
he stil cannot afford chivas atau heineken ... :o

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's this one-legged uncle at People's Park Food Centre going around asking for people to buy his tissues.

I never bought from him but some of my friends have. I once saw him chilling with a PRC and him giving her money to buy 4D and Toto! And she came back with a LOT of tickets! WTF man.

I also once had an ex who claimed that this guy stood behind her and masturbated at the same place.

"Interesting" food centre.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies should learn to be discerning first before being compassionate.

Similarly, they should learn how to question authority before placing trust in it.

If the foundations are not strong, a building collapses. Same thing for a human being.

agree..but must homemakers are more feeling and use their hearts rather than their reasoning. that's why PRC syndicate finds it good business to go to neighbourhood hawker centres to con trusting housewives

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some time back, I always buy 3 pkts of tissue from one oldie for 2 bucks ( should be one). After few weeks, met him at one hawker centre, he drinking stout and smoking cigarette. :o

even you got conned! it can be quite frustrating that rascals exploit our trust and compassion.

ultimately the people who truly suffer are the poor who really need others help because of people like that oldie you know

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's this one-legged uncle at People's Park Food Centre going around asking for people to buy his tissues.

I never bought from him but some of my friends have. I once saw him chilling with a PRC and him giving her money to buy 4D and Toto! And she came back with a LOT of tickets! WTF man.

I also once had an ex who claimed that this guy stood behind her and masturbated at the same place.

"Interesting" food centre.

horny exploiter?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never buy tissue because I don't wipe my mouth after a meal.

I go to a washroom to wash my mouth and gargle.

So you silly fake beggars, you can kneel down in front of me and beg and cry and kowtow, I still won't buy any tissue paper from you. :cool:

I don't buy what I do not need, and I don't give in to emotional blackmail. :kma:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So you silly fake beggars, you can kneel down in front of me and beg and cry and kowtow, I still won't buy any tissue paper from you. :cool:

I don't buy what I do not need, and I don't give in to emotional blackmail. :kma:

many buy not because they need tissues

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should cc a copy to PMO and MHA. This would ultimately involve the SPF.

Reply from MSF below. Appreciate their prompt action:

"Dear Tracy

Thank you for your email to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

We have alerted our colleagues from the Destitute Persons Service Branch for their necessary action.

Our colleagues will get in touch with you.

We thank you for your concern.

Warmest regards,

Juleeana"

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA, like SPF, need another 1000 enforcement personnels to combat these menace esp in
Geylang where the Viets are peddling ciggs, fruits, groundnuts, tissues, etc. until today.
Sex is so rampant openly. Seems like there are MOLES in CID/ICA.
PM or Home Minister; pls visit Gylng in disguise yourself to appreciate. Do not depend on yr
grassroots' feedback who cause you to lose votes. Wipe them out pls.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA, like SPF, need another 1000 enforcement personnels to combat these menace esp in
Geylang where the Viets are peddling ciggs, fruits, groundnuts, tissues, etc. until today.
Sex is so rampant openly. Seems like there are MOLES in CID/ICA.
PM or Home Minister; pls visit Gylng in disguise yourself to appreciate. Do not depend on yr
grassroots' feedback who cause you to lose votes. Wipe them out pls.

yes, NEA, SPF got to do their due diligence.

SPF, NEA must not wait for another Little India saga to say they are short of manpower

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reply from MSF below. Appreciate their prompt action:

"Dear Tracy

Thank you for your email to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

We have alerted our colleagues from the Destitute Persons Service Branch for their necessary action.

Our colleagues will get in touch with you.

We thank you for your concern.

Warmest regards,

Juleeana"

Forwarding to wrong branch. Destitute Persons Service Branch deals with locals. To find shelter for these people. Not syndicated foreign beggars. Latter category requires police and ICA involvement.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans conning Singaporeans with timeshare pyramid marketing scheme.

Did anybody here voice out their concerns?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Toilet water damn dirty especially after gays have finished their business and wash their shitty hands and mouth with water. Surely those taps must have been touched?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Toilet water damn dirty especially after gays have finished their business and wash their shitty hands and mouth with water. Surely those taps must have been touched?