• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, all the way up. That's the problem when there's no competition. One becomes lazy and complacent.

it was the first time after a long time when a Cabinet White Paper was presented.and what a revelation of the pap's standard.

From that, it looks like many things are wayangs. I hope the SAF need not be tested or it could be disastrous for SG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with being a waitress? And what's the big deal about poly diploma? Diploma very big until companies must beg you for a job?

It's the balless mentality that kill Sinkees. When outsiders come into our turf and took away our livelihood, we fight back and fight back hard until no outsiders will come in. If the greedy pappies don't do it, we do it our way.

nothing wrong with being a waitress...but wld u want your JC daughter to be stuck as a waitress or wld u prefer her to get an MBBS and be a doctor?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRCs find that it does not make business sense to come to NZ as the economy is not as strong and the people don't have as much disposable incomes as Singaporeans.

This is because the NZ government cannot match the PAP.

i think not.

I think they know the NZ govt wld deport them

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I saw an amputee beggar in action at a hawker centre.

Strapped onto his body was a music jukebox which played some Buddhist chant song. Perfect for scoring points with those devout 'I wanna make some good karma' Buddhists. I saw some older folks donating spontaneously.

And now you know why NKF, Renci and the PAP got so much support and money. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong with being a waitress...but wld u want your JC daughter to be stuck as a waitress or wld u prefer her to get an MBBS and be a doctor?
Why not? Never steal never rob. As long as she happy can liaoz. Study so much for fuck? Study so much and vote pappies to screw her father?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was the first time after a long time when a Cabinet White Paper was presented.and what a revelation of the pap's standard.

From that, it looks like many things are wayangs. I hope the SAF need not be tested or it could be disastrous for SG

SPF fight 'battles' every day. They fail when a big one appears. LI for example. SAF? Organise NDP ok but anything else, good luck.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Strapped onto his body was a music jukebox which played some Buddhist chant song. Perfect for scoring points with those devout 'I wanna make some good karma' Buddhists. I saw some older folks donating spontaneously.

And now you know why NKF, Renci and the PAP got so much support and money. :wink:

Check his wallet. Likely to have Kong Hee's photo. KH could be his idol.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporeans are generally kind.

the media must help to expose fake needs. the pap must deport foreigners who strive on Singaporeans kindness through fake means

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the media must help to expose fake needs. the pap must deport foreigners who strive on Singaporeans kindness through fake means

Sinkies should learn to be discerning first before being compassionate.

Similarly, they should learn how to question authority before placing trust in it.

If the foundations are not strong, a building collapses. Same thing for a human being.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some time back, I always buy 3 pkts of tissue from one oldie for 2 bucks ( should be one). After few weeks, met him at one hawker centre, he drinking stout and smoking cigarette. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some time back, I always buy 3 pkts of tissue from one oldie for 2 bucks ( should be one). After few weeks, met him at one hawker centre, he drinking stout and smoking cigarette. :o

On other nights, he will have 2 PRCs as constant companions. At least your 2 bucks went a long way.