• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been told that a PRC Syndicate is exploiting and cashing in on Singaporean's compassion by starting a new "business". The syndicate is importing PRC cripples/ amputees. These cripples/amputees are PRC young adults. They will be transported to hawkers centres early in the morning to beg for money. Many Singaporeans are compassionate and pity the cripples and will donate generously. Singaporeans will normally give generously to a new face, severely handicapped, young adult

The business is lucrative for the syndicate. It pays for the air tickets, board and lodging for the PRC cripples. The cripples will be paid 10% of the day's takings. I was told that each cripple can get in at least $400 per day. The syndicate is making a lot from the unsuspecting Singaporeans.

Several implications if such "businesses" are allowed to continue:

1. Singaporeans are cheated by these syndicates
2. Charity money which normally goes to tissue sellers are channelled to the syndicate
3. Good hearted Singaporeans will feel cheated
4. There will be proliferation of foreign cripples and amputees into Singapore
5. Life for the aged and poor will be harder as they have to fight with these PRC cripples for donations

What can be done:

1. The Ministry of Social and Family Development must come in to stop these syndicates and deport such cripples who come in for business.
2. SG Media must do some journalistic reporting, publicise and expose this syndicate and this new business trend

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking PRC at work again! Fuck PAP! :oIo:

SG is going down the drain fast. the pap is way behind what's happening on the ground. Even the poor and aged are facing severe challenges from foreign and cruel syndicates who stop at nothing to make a quick dollar in SG.

The pap must stop all these exploitation by foreigners in SG.

Singaporeans must also not give to these syndicates but give their charity dollar to the Singaporean uncles and aunties who sell tissue paper at hawker centres

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
point 1. and 3. are the same. what if some people are really crippled and they deserved our donations.

will you boh chap too? since when did singaporeans donate to the poor?

everytime i see maybe one or two in ten donate in public. didn't know young singaporeans are so generous. they are mostly concerned about getting a new phone or going to cheong than charity.

why? because charity is a dirty word in singapore.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i see its a PRC i wont give. i can give to others
if i go to hell for this, so be it

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have been told that a PRC Syndicate is exploiting and cashing in on Singaporeans compassion by staring a new "business". The syndicate is importing PRC cripples/ amputees. These cripples/amputees are PRC young adults. They will be transported to hawkers centres early in the morning to beg for money. Many Singaporeans are compassionate and pity the cripples and will donate generously. Singaporeans will normally give generously to a new face, severely handicapped, young adult

If Singaporeans are giving so generously to the point where syndicates find it lucrative to travel all the way to Singapore to pull off such scams, it shows that Singaporeans in general live comfortable lives with money to spare and for that we have to thank the PAP.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
point 1. and 3. are the same. what if some people are really crippled and they deserved our donations.

will you boh chap too? since when did singaporeans donate to the poor?

everytime i see maybe one or two in ten donate in public. didn't know young singaporeans are so generous. they are mostly concerned about getting a new phone or going to cheong than charity.

why? because charity is a dirty word in singapore.

you missed the gist of my post. it's the syndicate which is exploiting Singaporeans generiosity. Charity money is almost a zero sum game. such money will best benefit the real poor and we shd not allow businessmen to gain from the poor and handicapped

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singaporeans are giving so generously to the point where syndicates find it lucrative to travel all the way to Singapore to pull off such scams, it shows that Singaporeans in general live comfortable lives with money to spare and for that we have to thank the PAP.

it is not the rich and well off who are truly generous

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree wholeheartedly. This proves my point that even the low income groups have money to spare. We have the PAP to thank for that.

you show your ignorance again. people give not because they have enough to spare

a person gives not because he is rich. most give out of compassion and sacrificially

likewise, a person is corrupt not because he is poor. most people are corrupt because they are greedy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree wholeheartedly. This proves my point that even the low income groups have money to spare. We have the PAP to thank for that.

The PRC syndicate is much smarter than you. Note my point in post#1. They bring in cripples to win compassion and they go to hawker centres to where compassion is.

they dont import baskers and ask them to do it in Orchard Road.

They have a good business model. Unless the pap and Media come in to expose them, much charity money is going to leak from the truly deserving Singaporean poor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i've pointed out in several threads in the past, don't be fooled by perceived poverty and pauperism in sg. a large number of so called needy and handicapped ah pek and ah por selling tissue packs and begging openly in the streets for handouts are working for prc syndicates. they give the impression that sg have crumbled, sinkies are going through the pits, and elderly folks are experiencing extreme poverty and despair. further observation and investigation will reveal that foreign syndicates are preying on the stupidity and vulnerability of sinkie minds, especially those who post crap about sg on this forum....including you. thanks for confirming my suspicions and busting your own myths about sg. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you show your ignorance again. people give not because they have enough to spare

No matter how compassionate a person may be, the generous first must have something to give.

If a syndicate is willing to round up crippled Chinese, fly them all the way to Singapore to beg and then fly them back again and still make a tidy sum, it shows that the syndicate's team of beggars aren't collecting token amounts. They must be getting big bucks daily.

This means that the generous Singaporeans aren't just parting with loose change. They must be giving substantial amounts. We therefore have to give due credit to the PAP for this fact.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i've pointed out in several threads in the past, don't be fooled by perceived poverty and pauperism in sg. a large number of so called needy and handicapped ah pek and ah por selling tissue packs and begging openly in the streets for handouts are working for prc syndicates. they give the impression that sg have crumbled, sinkies are going through the pits, and elderly folks are experiencing extreme poverty and despair. further observation and investigation will reveal that foreign syndicates are preying on the stupidity and vulnerability of sinkie minds, especially those who post crap about sg on this forum....including you. thanks for confirming my suspicions and busting your own myths about sg. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

agree. but the compassionate singaporean will think it is just one or two dollar. and that fund the syndicates. the authorities and media must expose these syndicates

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The PRC syndicate is much smarter than you. Note my point in post#1. They bring in cripples to win compassion and they go to hawker centres to where compassion is.

If they go to the hawker centres where the compassion is, it means they also go to where the heartlanders are. The fact that heartlanders can give so generously to the point where syndicates can make big bucks shows that the heartlanders are financially sound and have money to spare for charity. For that we have to thank the PAP.

There's a saying which would be appropriate at this point... "When you're in a hole, stop digging.".