• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I'm running low on funds, I put on my rags and clean car windows at busy intersections around Auckland. I can easily collect $100 in an hour. This money helped pay for the hosting of this forum over the last few months as subscriptions have been pathetic.

i'm seriously considering doing that on my spare time. i've kept my rags, old shoes, worn out squeegee, spray bottle and a cap. it can be rewarding and therapeutic. :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sent to [email protected]

hope msf can investigate and help eradicate this nuisance.

I have also directed them to Bedok South Ave 1 Hawker Centre, opposite Temasek Junior Clooege

i am most fucking dulan when you see able bodied PRC fuckers trying to sell you tissue....SMLJ man....my money is reserved for the poor and sickly of Stinkapore niah lor......

makes my blood boil wtf is the cb civil serpents in the ICA doin about this???

sleeping again is it?? got oil leak (from their heads) again is it? fucking useless like the bastard ministers .....fucking clowns!!

nbcb!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why the service in our restaurants sucks.

most singaporeans have at least a Poly Diploma. dont blame them if restaurants can only pay them $1.8k. they aspire to have better life.

wld you like your daughter to aim to be a waitress when she has gone to JC or poly?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am most fucking dulan when you see able bodied PRC fuckers trying to sell you tissue....SMLJ man....my money is reserved for the poor and sickly of Stinkapore niah lor......

sleeping again is it?? got oil leak (from their heads) again is it? fucking useless like the bastard ministers .....fucking clowns!!

nbcb!!!

you can see this often in Chinatown . For PRCs, they see it as a business, not charity. They sell two packets of tissues for $1. but because of them, many Singaporeans turn away from tissue sellers...and who suffers?

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can see this often in Chinatown . For PRCs, they see it as a business, not charity. They sell two packets of tissues for $1. but because of them, many Singaporeans turn away from tissue sellers...and who suffers?

The local tissue seller suffer loh..... PMETs who suffer?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nbcb!!!

NEA prefers to apprehend NSP candidates for selling their Party magazines and fine hawkers for selling at AJHPE TC fair.

NEA turns a blind eye to foreigners who flout our laws

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I'm running low on funds, I put on my rags and clean car windows at busy intersections around Auckland. I can easily collect $100 in an hour. This money helped pay for the hosting of this forum over the last few months as subscriptions have been pathetic.

Need help? I can assist with cleaning car windows too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Need help? I can assist with cleaning car windows too.

It's a free market and there are many intersections for you to choose from.

However, some of the best spots are "reserved" by a group of big brown guys so if you intrude upon their territory, be prepared to beat a hasty retreat.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They themselves are sloppy in the first place.

does sloppiness go all the way up to Ministerial level?

i think it does...look at the sloppy staff work for the 6.9 million population paper that even went pass TCH and the Cabinet.

TCH is sloppy, the PAP Cabinet is sloppy. It becomes a culture that is condoned in govt staff work

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a free market and there are many intersections for you to choose from.

However, some of the best spots are "reserved" by a group of big brown guys so if you intrude upon their territory, be prepared to beat a hasty retreat.

do they allow PRCs to join in?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does sloppiness go all the way up to Ministerial level?

i think it does...look at the sloppy staff work for the 6.9 million population paper that even went pass TCH and the Cabinet.

TCH is sloppy, the PAP Cabinet is sloppy. It becomes a culture that is condoned in govt staff work

Yes, all the way up. That's the problem when there's no competition. One becomes lazy and complacent.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
do they allow PRCs to join in?

The PRCs find that it does not make business sense to come to NZ as the economy is not as strong and the people don't have as much disposable incomes as Singaporeans.

This is because the NZ government cannot match the PAP.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most singaporeans have at least a Poly Diploma. dont blame them if restaurants can only pay them $1.8k. they aspire to have better life.

wld you like your daughter to aim to be a waitress when she has gone to JC or poly?
What's wrong with being a waitress? And what's the big deal about poly diploma? Diploma very big until companies must beg you for a job?

It's the balless mentality that kill Sinkees. When outsiders come into our turf and took away our livelihood, we fight back and fight back hard until no outsiders will come in. If the greedy pappies don't do it, we do it our way.