• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, I will query Juleena

ICA needs to interview these foreign beggars. Once case is confirmed, these foreigners will be categorized under NTL - not to land. They will be barred from entering. ICA thru MHA should notify the Chinese authorities. Can be done by alerting the Chinese embassy. Whatever action they take will no longer be our biz. Unlikely to be further action on their part.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After importing prc pussies for nightclub, hookers, hfj, now they importing extraordinary people to a place near you.
Donate to them is similiar to hanging flowers for the pussies in a cheaper way.
Prc boleh la.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ICA needs to interview these foreign beggars. Once case is confirmed, these foreigners will be categorized under NTL - not to land. They will be barred from entering. ICA thru MHA should notify the Chinese authorities. Can be done by alerting the Chinese embassy. Whatever action they take will no longer be our biz. Unlikely to be further action on their part.

Thanks for your interesting inputs.

Yes, I guess ICA and SPF have to come and round up these beggars.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quick update from MSF:

"Dear Tracy

We refer to your feedback on syndicated PRC beggars. We thank you for your concern. MSF has been working with the Police and ICA to on the matter of foreign beggars and their repatriation.

With regards to your current feedback on beggars at the hawker centre at blk 18, Bedok South Ave 1, we will send our Team to check on the said areas. We will update you on the outcome in due course. In the meantime, as the matter also concerns ICA and the Police, we will redirect the email to them for their necessary action. Thank you.

You may also wish to call our 24 hrs toll free ComCare Line at 1800-2220000 on issues concerning vagrancy and begging.

Regards,"

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the side; my last trip last year to C.Rai was greeted by the very same beggar I
first visited in 1981. He is fatter and more street smart now. Look like
it is lucrative trade.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Toilet water damn dirty especially after gays have finished their business and wash their shitty hands and mouth with water. Surely those taps must have been touched?

always wipe taps in public restrooms with a paper towel before using. if there's no paper towel, splash water over the tap to cleanse it. the tap and door knob are the most contaminated contacts in the restroom. i've seen tiongs flicking their dicks so violently after peeing at the urinals that urine droplets get deposited everywhere in the restroom, including their hands, feet, faces, hair, clothes and skin. some will have cum, guck, and pee on their hands while they rush to the sink with their pants open and dicks hanging out. some will wash their dicks in the sink. and splash their bodily fluids all over the sink area and mirror. f*cking disgusting. :eek:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always wipe taps in public restrooms with a paper towel before using. if there's no paper towel, splash water over the tap to cleanse it. the tap and door knob are the most contaminated contacts in the restroom. i've seen tiongs flicking their dicks so violently after peeing at the urinals that urine droplets get deposited everywhere in the restroom, including their hands, feet, faces, hair, clothes and skin. some will have cum, guck, and pee on their hands while they rush to the sink with their pants open and dicks hanging out. some will wash their dicks in the sink. and splash their bodily fluids all over the sink area and mirror. f*cking disgusting. :eek:

you are very experienced

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quick update from MSF:

"Dear Tracy

We refer to your feedback on syndicated PRC beggars. We thank you for your concern. MSF has been working with the Police and ICA to on the matter of foreign beggars and their repatriation. Charging them in court should be the first priority.

With regards to your current feedback on beggars at the hawker centre at blk 18, Bedok South Ave 1, we will send our Team to check on the said areas. We will update you on the outcome in due course. In the meantime, as the matter also concerns ICA and the Police, we will redirect the email to them for their necessary action. Thank you.

You may also wish to call our 24 hrs toll free ComCare Line at 1800-2220000 on issues concerning vagrancy and begging.

Regards,"

Police and ICA should entrap the syndicate leader. Once the day is over, syndicate chaps need to count money. At scene,
they will be nearby to monitor their 'employees.'

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police and ICA should entrap the syndicate leader. Once the day is over, syndicate chaps need to count money. At scene,
they will be nearby to monitor their 'employees.'

yes...go for the syndicate bosses and cut off the root cause.

i trust SPF and ICA will do their job

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blk 18 bedok south ave 1? My ex home address.:eek:
In front of blk 18 is the hawker centre.
Dinner time got hokkien mee. Cheng teng. Fishball noodle, more spicy.
Week days can see jc students gals. Haha
Sorry side track a bit.:o

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blk 18 bedok south ave 1? My ex home address.:eek:
In front of blk 18 is the hawker centre.
Dinner time got hokkien mee. Cheng teng. Fishball noodle, more spicy.
Week days can see jc students gals. Haha
Sorry side track a bit.:o

HillStreet CKT...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...go for the syndicate bosses and cut off the root cause.

i trust SPF and ICA will do their job

MHA will be very interested in these cases. Anything resembling human trafficking will get their attention. S'pore kana bashed for not doing enough to curb this type of crime. So any arrests will help MHA in their rebuttals.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MHA will be very interested in these cases. Anything resembling human trafficking will get their attention. S'pore kana bashed for not doing enough to curb this type of crime. So any arrests will help MHA in their rebuttals.

I hope that MHA can do something abt the scourge