• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
those truly compassionate will find something to give, regardless of their situation

That "something" must be quite substantial or the syndicates wouldn't bother flying all the way to Singapore with their team of crippled, blind and deformed.

Since they can still make money, it shows that the heartlanders are pretty well off by international standards. The PAP must therefore be doing a great job.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. but the compassionate singaporean will think it is just one or two dollar. and that fund the syndicates. the authorities and media must expose these syndicates

Syndicates in China must be stopped from exporting their countrymen to S'pore. It is not the donations from S'poreans to these handicapped that is of concern. Once syndicates realise it is a lucrative biz, more people in China will be kidnapped and become handicapped within hours of their capture. This MO of the syndicates is nothing new in China.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they are already aware. They have intel resources to rely on.

you and i hope they are aware and will do something abt it.

but the pap has failed us many times.

look at the poor maintenance of our parks and drains. they outsourced to contractors but failed to monitor that these contractors do their jobs diligently.

I jog often at east coast beach and i hv seen drains clogged and choked with dried leaves, attracting mosquito breeding. i had called NParks and NEA many times. I had a good chat with an NEA enforcement officer when he returned my call. He was polite and articulate and tried to explain that the contractor was supposed to do clearing of debris and leaves. I explained to him that NPark's and NEA's job is not just to award the job to contractors. NParks and NEA are responsible for the contractor doing their job and that means that the NEA officer has to regularly inspect that the job is well done and that not only the contractor's worker sweeps the tracks into the drains, but he clears the drains too.

I also asked him who is negligent if the track is not swept and if the leaves are swept into the drain but not cleared. He sheepishly admitted that it's the contractor's fault and NParks and NEA's fault.

So some of the enforcement officers may know the situation but they see it as someone else responsibility

In the process , singaporeans suffer.

Could it be overwork, attitude problem or poor staff work?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That "something" must be quite substantial or the syndicates wouldn't bother flying all the way to Singapore with their team of crippled, blind and deformed.

Since they can still make money, it shows that the heartlanders are pretty well off by international standards. The PAP must therefore be doing a great job.

some give coins, some give dollars...it all adds up

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

obviously u are not much of a businessman and do not see the potential and golden egg in this business

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is only so much one can do when others are gullible enough to be cheated.

you missed the gist of my post. it's the syndicate which is exploiting Singaporeans generiosity. Charity money is almost a zero sum game. such money will best benefit the real poor and we shd not allow businessmen to gain from the poor and handicapped

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how compassionate a person may be, the generous first must have something to give.

If a syndicate is willing to round up crippled Chinese, fly them all the way to Singapore to beg and then fly them back again and still make a tidy sum, it shows that the syndicate's team of beggars aren't collecting token amounts. They must be getting big bucks daily.

This means that the generous Singaporeans aren't just parting with loose change. They must be giving substantial amounts. We therefore have to give due credit to the PAP for this fact.

read my post#1 on how much i heard each collects in a day. does it make business sense?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Syndicates in China must be stopped from exporting their countrymen to S'pore. It is not the donations from S'poreans to these handicapped that is of concern. Once syndicates realise it is a lucrative biz, more people in China will be kidnapped and become handicapped within hours of their capture. This MO of the syndicates is nothing new in China.

agree...and I feel that we can do it two ways as mentioned in post#1

the pap, media and singaporeans must make it difficult and not worth bringing these cripples into SG to make money

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. but the compassionate singaporean will think it is just one or two dollar. and that fund the syndicates. the authorities and media must expose these syndicates

there's an ang mo chap standing at the exit ramp of tasman and ca-237 begging for cash everyday with a sign that reads "laid off former executive, will do anything to feed 3 kids." at dusk when it gets too dark to attract attention from drivers at the traffic light, he would call it a day, walk back to his lexus parked not too far away, and drive off like a ceo finishing his board meeting. he is no different from a ceo. he runs a syndicate of ang mo panhandlers who would stake out at traffic junctions to collect easy cash. drivers give more and are willing to give if they see whites losing their pride and begging for a living. easily, one of them can rake in an average of usd120 an hour at 2 usd per minute or 1 dollar per 30 seconds. small notes add up.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
read my post#1 on how much i heard each collects in a day. does it make business sense?

Yes it makes perfect business sense because of the amount collected. Kudos to the PAP for creating wealth for all Singaporeans heartlanders included and for keeping the SGD strong. LHL is obviously doing an excellent job.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's an ang mo chap standing at the exit ramp of tasman and ca-237 begging for cash everyday with a sign that reads "laid off former executive, will do anything to feed 3 kids." at dusk when it gets too dark to attract attention from drivers at the traffic light, he would call it a day, walk back to his lexus parked not too far away, and drive off like a ceo finishing his board meeting. he is no different from a ceo. he runs a syndicate of ang mo panhandlers who would stake out at traffic junctions to collect easy cash. drivers give more and are willing to give if they see whites losing their pride and begging for a living. easily, one of them can rake in an average of usd120 an hour at 2 usd per minute or 1 dollar per 30 seconds. small notes add up.

thanks for sharing.

some will continue to fleece on others compassion. but when we know of that, we shd expose them and deny them

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

When I'm running low on funds, I put on my rags and clean car windows at busy intersections around Auckland. I can easily collect $100 in an hour. This money helped pay for the hosting of this forum over the last few months as subscriptions have been pathetic.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it makes perfect business sense because of the amount collected. Kudos to the PAP for creating wealth for all Singaporeans heartlanders included and for keeping the SGD strong. LHL is obviously doing an excellent job.

Finally you are convinced that it makes business sense, unlike your previous stance.

But you still have to realise that charity is almost a zero sum game and we shd make sure that that money goes to people who need it and not leaked out to unscrupulous businessmen who take away from the poor.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for sharing.

some will continue to fleece on others compassion. but when we know of that, we shd expose them and deny them

this exposé also proves that sinkies are relatively well off and willing to part with their money. thanks to the pap for creating such a wealthy, generous, and giving environment. :wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I'm running low on funds, I put on my rags and clean car windows at busy intersections around Auckland. I can easily collect $100 in an hour. This money helped pay for the hosting of this forum over the last few months as subscriptions have been pathetic.

you shd return to SG and cash in on our compassion