• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

angmoh are the best, resign over $3,000 btl wine, toothpick Lim leh?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But if the boss wants to carry the balls of the diner...anything can be disposable...even the waitress....get the drift!!....

If the waitress is a willing party then there is no issue.

I fail to see what all the fuss is about. What I gather from this toothpick episode is that most Singaporeans are simply jealous of Lim Swee Say's successes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
toothpicks provided by restaurants are like toilet paper provided in restrooms for convenience, hygiene and cleanliness. they are part of the dispensable consumables and cost structure required to run a business. one removes shit that's stuck in the crevice of the anus and the other removes shit that's stuck in crevices of teeth. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ok i'll set the bar higher by helping myself to a few dozen rolls of toilet paper in some restaurant later.

toothpicks provided by restaurants are like toilet paper provided in restrooms for convenience, hygiene and cleanliness. they are part of the dispensable consumables and cost structure required to run a business. one removes shit that's stuck in the crevice of the anus and the other removes shit that's stuck in crevices of teeth. :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happened to the righteous whistle blower?

Koh Beng Seng??

quietly removed and packed off to thailand.....poor fella was a champion no nonsense administrator in the good tradition of a solid civil servant of the 80s and 90s.....a rare breed which should have made PS but for the fact that he was Goh KS' man so he had to go......not like the fucking overfed, incompetent and entitlement mindset scholar clowns they have running the government these days

as for the HPL group....the other "beng seng" that fuckeroo Ong Beng Seng boomtown charlie after that ....now swee swee gets bought over by wheelock!!! talk about a nice cash out.....ccb somehow somewhere their lives got switched........

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Swee Say is an honest person who admitted helping himself to toothpicks so I don't know what sort of enquiry you're expecting. :rolleyes:

The Premier, on the other hand, did not declare the gift and then categorically denied ever receiving it in the first place which is dishonest and corrupt.

I have always believed that the hallmark of the PAP is integrity and Lim's honesty and forthrightness fortifies this belief.

The genius of the PAP is that they have made sure honesty and integrity is affordable to them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any resturant that serves 2 ply ones must b farked up. dont take any if it aint 3 ply.

can fold 2-ply to make 4-ply. dab with water so it will not scratch sensitive lips of kar chng. it's so clean afterwards you can use lips for kissing. muak! :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the waitress is a willing party then there is no issue.

I fail to see what all the fuss is about. What I gather from this toothpick episode is that most Singaporeans are simply jealous of Lim Swee Say's successes.

I find no issue with him taking the toothpicks & even the restaurant giving him the whole stock of them. What I had said was, he has to tact. Come off it, we are not jealous of his success, we are jealous for, we are paying so much for a clown like him, where we have to work our head off for a living & when our boss tells us, "you are a clown"....you know the door is held ajar!:rolleyes: