• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Valentine day make ladies more miserable than happy

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

every year on valentine day, I walk on the road side
I see more women weeping than smileing

on this day, those guy just want to hang on and get free f uck from gf will be confronted with a ' commitment ' issue, guy try to avoid this issue and make the lady sad and cry on the roadside..

on this day , women get aggressive and deman a big romatic dinner
from guy, but guy may be stingy, jobless, cashless, so try to bring girl to McDonalds, girl feel shamful and later quarrel on the road side and people see them qualling

on this day , those women who dont have a bf must pretend to be busy at work, must work until 10pm overtime, or if no overtime must quickly take a taxi home to 'hide'

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary, ladies do celebrate Valentine Day among themselves. Who says must need men meh?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old%20couple-743330.jpg

"Whats so special about it?"

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary, ladies do celebrate Valentine Day among themselves. Who says must need men meh?

Overheard a bunch of OLs making phonecalls to arrange for "romantic dinner" tomorrow evening among themselves and friends who are dateless :rolleyes:

:biggrin: Muahahahaha :biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean women too sensitive and too vain because life is too good

PRC women more sensible and appreciative because they come from a tough background

jw5

Loyal

every year on valentine day, I walk on the road side
I see more women weeping than smileing

on this day, those guy just want to hang on and get free f uck from gf will be confronted with a ' commitment ' issue, guy try to avoid this issue and make the lady sad and cry on the roadside..

on this day , women get aggressive and deman a big romatic dinner
from guy, but guy may be stingy, jobless, cashless, so try to bring girl to McDonalds, girl feel shamful and later quarrel on the road side and people see them qualling

on this day , those women who dont have a bf must pretend to be busy at work, must work until 10pm overtime, or if no overtime must quickly take a taxi home to 'hide'
Except for those horny women, who will be very happy.