• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PKR Karpal Singh road accident again, this time fatally

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/260226

[h=2]Karpal killed in accident, son seriously injured[/h]
tool_print.png
tool_a1.png
tool_a0.png

b5c5c671c7d954ff489c37aba7a1f38a.jpg
Veteran opposition MP and lawyer Karpal Singh was killed in a road accident near Tapah, Perak this morning.

His long-time assistant Michael Cornandez was also killed.

It is understood that Karpal's son Ram and the driver are seriously injured.

It is believed that the accident took place at approximately 1am near 301.6 northbound marker along the the North-South Highway.

Malaysiakini learnt that Karpal and Ram, who is also a lawyer, were heading north for a court case later today.

Photos taken at the scene of the accident show the white Toyota Alphard badly damaged.

When contacted, a Ipoh police spokesperson told Malaysiakini that it is believed the MPV crashed into a lorry which switched lanes without indication.

Karpal, 74, became paralysed and wheelchair-bound after a car accident in 2005.

The vocal politician graduated from University of Singapore and started his law practice before running for Parliament in 1978.

His long tenure as Jelutong MP and fiery speeches in the Dewan Rakyat earned him the moniker "Tiger of Jelutong".

Karpal had recently relinquished his post as DAP chairperson pending the disposal of his appeal against a sedition charge.

Last month, the High Court found him guilty of uttering seditious words against the Sultan of Perak at the height of the constitutional crisis in 2009.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak conveyed his condolences via Twitter.

"I have just landed at Ankara when I heard the news that YB Karpal Singh died in a road accident. My condolences to the family," read the premier's tweet.

Other netizens also expressed condolences and shock over Karpal's passing.

"Shocked and sad news! DAP chairman Karpal Singh passed away in accident tonight. Malaysia has lost a truly patriotic son," wrote Taiping MP Nga Kor Ming.

"Our dear Mr Karpal is no longer with us... I just can't accept it...," said Kulai MP Teo Nie Ching.

[More to follow]

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, hi, uncle yap...long time no see you in action...come talk cock more often lah...

anyway, this is fishy...:

His long tenure as Jelutong MP and fiery speeches in the Dewan Rakyat earned him the moniker "Tiger of Jelutong".

Karpal had recently relinquished his post as DAP chairperson pending the disposal of his appeal against a sedition charge.

Last month, the High Court found him guilty of uttering seditious words against the Sultan of Perak at the height of the constitutional crisis in 2009.

[More to follow]

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suspects somebody ordered to finish him off lah! :biggrin: staged accidents are very common lah!

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karpal obliterated. Anwar put out of action. Infighting in PAKATAN.
Congratulations Special Branch. Vi vela UMNO

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib's ass is still filled fully by MH370, he can not even think about a Bayi Singh.

I absolutely don't rule out that this Bayi is shafting Najib's ass with the MH370 issue. Possible that Najib sent that lorry to hit this Bayi still.

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi uncle Yap long time no see, What do you think! where are the salt and vinegar?

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/260226

[h=2]Karpal killed in accident, son seriously injured[/h]
tool_print.png
tool_a1.png
tool_a0.png

b5c5c671c7d954ff489c37aba7a1f38a.jpg
Veteran opposition MP and lawyer Karpal Singh was killed in a road accident near Tapah, Perak this morning.

His long-time assistant Michael Cornandez was also killed.

It is understood that Karpal's son Ram and the driver are seriously injured.

It is believed that the accident took place at approximately 1am near 301.6 northbound marker along the the North-South Highway.

Malaysiakini learnt that Karpal and Ram, who is also a lawyer, were heading north for a court case later today.

Photos taken at the scene of the accident show the white Toyota Alphard badly damaged.

When contacted, a Ipoh police spokesperson told Malaysiakini that it is believed the MPV crashed into a lorry which switched lanes without indication.

The vocal politician graduated from University of Singapore and started his law practice before running for Parliament in 1978.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak conveyed his condolences via Twitter.

"I have just landed at Ankara when I heard the news that YB Karpal Singh died in a road accident. My condolences to the family," read the premier's tweet.

Other netizens also expressed condolences and shock over Karpal's passing.

"Shocked and sad news! DAP chairman Karpal Singh passed away in accident tonight. Malaysia has lost a truly patriotic son," wrote Taiping MP Nga Kor Ming.

"Our dear Mr Karpal is no longer with us... I just can't accept it...," said Kulai MP Teo Nie Ching.

[More to follow]