• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice needed for solo bangkok trip

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to cheong with kakis to BKK. Now kakis all married and leftover singles type have no more energy to cheong BKK.
I am still strong, young and energetic as compared to the kakis, so I fell like cheoging there alone. But I am afraid to stay alone in BKK hotel, many ghosts there i heard.
Any solution or suggestions that I can overcome this problem ? :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Used to cheong with kakis to BKK. Now kakis all married and leftover singles type have no more energy to cheong BKK.
I am still strong, young and energetic as compared to the kakis, so I fell like cheoging there alone. But I am afraid to stay alone in BKK hotel, many ghosts there i heard.

Please don't come here. All hotel rooms got hantu. Please stay in Singapore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
my lao kaki said go there book a WG then no more alone, i scared the WG will become hantu "(

Hantu is ok wait till it become a kathoey like this NanaSoiCowboy.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russian girls are the bestest...........

I heard russian girls tour round the world, at every stops they sell but not sure how much they charge. Heard they ride your cock in 360 degrees clockwise and anti clockwise directions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard russian girls tour round the world, at every stops they sell but not sure how much they charge. Heard they ride your cock in 360 degrees clockwise and anti clockwise directions.

But, why you need Russian girls?, while the 'whites' does that to the 60% for decades,,ahh! or is it the other way round?:biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simple. Get a FL to sleep with you every night so no need to be scared. You should be more scared of STD then ghost. The latter has never been known to kill anyone.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tired Russian girls in BKK before and they are overrated.

I heard russian girls tour round the world, at every stops they sell but not sure how much they charge. Heard they ride your cock in 360 dTregrees clockwise and anti clockwise directions.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple. Get a FL to sleep with you every night so no need to be scared. You should be more scared of STD then ghost. The latter has never been known to kill anyone.

Agree. Can get two FLs in case one turns out to be a ghost. Cant be so lucky both are ghosts.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I rather sleep alone. Fuck outside until tired and then sleep peacefully in the room better.

Advantage is someone can alert the hospital and police just in case we dont wake up from our sleep. You dont want a decomposed body.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why so cowardly? Look at the Ang Moh / Farang backpackers in Thailand... they stay at a guesthouse and then explore the area on a minimum budget.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
better dont go solo....tio simi taichi no one can help your solo ass.......

mai kong nim tuayapeh bo warn you ok?

:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tired Russian girls in BKK before and they are overrated.

I heard that some of them operate out of the Rajah Hotel next to Nana Hotel.

I find it strange that people would go to Bangkok to try out white meat when there's so much Tom Yam around

Last edited:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
better dont go solo....tio simi taichi no one can help your solo ass.......

mai kong nim tuayapeh bo warn you ok?

:biggrin:

Pls register yr stay with our Embassy in Bangkok.
Take some Selfie and,
Then, log in to this forum so we know you are OK.

Have a safe trip.
Enjoy and always wear raincoat for yr brother.
Cheers.