• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exercise Starlight Taiwan 1987, SInkies jin xia xuay

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did heard of this story when I was a stupid NSF by a WO. Donkey of years ago a senior SAF officer was being beaten up by a local senior gangster at KTV nightclub (not very sure about the location as I heard the story many years ago), he activate the whole company fall in civilian then clear up/destroy stores on that street that was under the protection of that gang.

Anyone heard of this before?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did heard of this story when I was a stupid NSF by a WO. Donkey of years ago a senior SAF officer was being beaten up by a local senior gangster at KTV nightclub (not very sure about the location as I heard the story many years ago), he activate the whole company fall in civilian then clear up/destroy stores on that street that was under the protection of that gang.

A pity indeed. These chaps should have joined the SPF.

On away ground already so garang. Compare with LI case. Home ground and armed yet run.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah........i'm sure that happened.......just like Noah built the Ark.........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I've heard this one....though cant verify

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pity indeed. These chaps should have joined the SPF.

On away ground already so garang. Compare with LI case. Home ground and armed yet run.

I am very sure our own ah neh hater is not among the spf in the little india case, if not confirmed he will shoot the ah nehs