• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is da dick banned?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you actually believe what boss sam posted? lolz... fake orgasm lah. even no IP logging. not safe at all. your IP can still be checked from telco since all messages are parsed locally.

Your fucking choice to show people how fucking little that you know. Why not you just fuck your own mother chowcheebye instead.

People must know how to make themselves safe and not assume things are safe.

Use VPN to encrypt your messages.

Safest will be to use TOR which is a series of VPN inside VPNs.

No one can read what you write until it is posted out of SPF.

I been telling one and all to hang PAP and the fucking judges with piano wires from lamp posts.
Those bastards will love to get their hands on me and hang me.

No fucking way as they no fucking idea where I write and where I am from.

THAT SHOWS VIRUS IS AN ARSEHOLE INVERTED WHERE HIS MOUTH IS AND KNOW FUCK OFF AND TRYING TO SCARE YOU ALL
HE CAN FUCK HIS OWN MOTHER LAN CHAO HAI UNTIL HOI FAR
AND STICK HIS HEAD BELOW WATERLINE OF UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you actually believe what boss sam posted? lolz... fake orgasm lah. even no IP logging. not safe at all. your IP can still be checked from telco since all messages are parsed locally.

Even if check IP so? I'll fuck up the unfortunate soul who knocks on my door. :cool:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think Leongsam just drawing the OB markers for this forum...so dun Fook me...

what this shithead IB scum said. i kena temp banned for crying mother n father. apparently ah loeng dun like to talk about sex that much. who knew?