• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is da dick banned?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU just need to click his profile and last post and you will know why

I did that, my guess is related to that last post he made. If this is the case, i demand Leong to remove this statement "The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!" I always thought this is the most politically correct forum anyway.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you actually believe what boss sam posted? lolz... fake orgasm lah. even no IP logging. not safe at all. your IP can still be checked from telco since all messages are parsed locally.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any more? please let it all out...i understand it it feels when a moniker close to you gets Ban...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vulgarities is good. Those dont want vulgarities can go edmw or ypap forums. Guarantee no vulgarities.

Now, kopisai go give dog fuck!