• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar 度兰角 about 超级白

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PETALING JAYA - Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim lambasted Singapore for voicing support on Malaysia's initiative in handling the MH370 tragedy.

He described Singapore as "sometimes inconsistent" with its own belief, saying that the country had often championed meritocracy but would settle for "mediocrity" in terms of what was taking place in neighbouring countries including Malaysia.

"We the opposition are not totally against the initiative taken by the Malaysian government, but we question the lack of transparency.

"And Singapore should not infer us the opposition as being irresponsible in its criticism."

Anwar also claimed that he was misquoted in a foreign report, which read that he could solve the missing jet mystery in one second.

"What I actually meant was that I would take spontaneous or immediate action on the case." -Asiaone

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...it-suits-their-purpose&Itemid=2#ixzz2z3Fu0y1P
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sjpmleeselfie151113e.jpg

纳北的 超级白

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One Humsup pair....hey abang!..don't forget I have that photo you minum kopi with you know who at the stamford hotel in you know where, you be good, I no tell..ok!! ha ha ha , abang!..where got? ha ha ha