• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor station design results in grand waterfall at MRT train doorway.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor station design results in grand waterfall outside MRT train doorway.
West moving train (trains travel/ pass on left), probably Tanah Merah station (flashing bedok station after doors close), waterfall over entire doorway of last cabin: shows station roof is probably too short and giving MRT riders a drenching experience...

chiogapeng said:
Thread source (A1): Walan, Once in 50 years MRT Station Flood ?

attachment.php

Got to watch below video link to believe : :eek::confused::biggrin:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=644322308954421&set=vb.181333458586644&type=2&theater

Then again, Riding on public transport and staying dry are 2 separate issues...
fare-hike.jpg
(IMG URL)

Maybe the best PAP solution:
hqdefault_4.jpg
He had said "Everybody has a car, I have 2, I drive one, my wife drives one, we are both professionals, we need to travel."
Dr Koh Poh Koon: I shouldn't have said "everyone has a car" | The Real Singapore

According to our money faced leaders that is:
E.g. "dignity"= an excuse to get more fingers into the national cookie $$$ jar...
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

Last edited: