• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Philippine Independence Day Celebration To Be Held on 8 June 2014 at Ngee Ann City

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Philippine Independence Day Celebration To Be Held on 8 June 2014 at Ngee Ann Cit

Can Gilbert organise a birthday party inviting 20k people to celebrate at the same venue same time?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Philippine Independence Day Celebration To Be Held on 8 June 2014 at Ngee Ann Cit

What a joke. Just look at the country's name, don't even suggest any independence.

If Philippines is really independent from colonial rule, why the colonial sounding s2pid name for the country?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Can Gilbert organise a birthday party inviting 20k people to celebrate at the same venue same time?

In Belgium "Gilbert" is prounounced as "Jill-Bear".

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i ask thequestion who is paying the celebration?
its not cheap to organise something there, not too mention paying for other stuff and permits
/
I doubt the Philippines govt will be willing to spend so much money, probably our tax payers money from that multimillion integration fund!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Thais in Singapore are planning to hold a celebration at Golden Mile area to celebrate their Queen's birthday on 12 August. Will their wish be granted ?:confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Thais in Singapore are planning to hold a celebration at Golden Mile area to celebrate their Queen's birthday on 12 August. Will their wish be granted ?:confused:
depends on whether dey got provide chivas atau heineken ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

NOPE. They were supposed to have a concert cum Songkran celebration at Padang earlier and was canceled reason given was "dry season"

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

只需州官放火不许百姓点香

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even my PRC friend was shocked when he heard about this. To him, its like celebrating Singapore National Day at Tian An Men Square - it will never happen.

The next question he asked me was: "So now that the foreigners have climbed over your head, what are you locals going to do?"

Tremble with fear and lau sai. What can sinkies do? Even the PM does not see it as breaching sovereignty of Singapore by the pinoys.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10169417_543710739077325_3839930694084476786_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

官字两个口, what to do? vote them out lah!

Wouldn't it be a sight to see Pinky not only lose AMK GRC, but also get pelted with slippers and rotten veggies. :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gilbert cant do it but the Faggots can...n the Faggot event will b much larger...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another singkie Looser...when the pinoys surround him...y he never make a scene or say nicely please do not intrude on my space etc? If they still do than sit next to them, talk to them, tell them Marcos is good and Noy Noy is a corrupt asshole. Also tell them to use contraceptives and ask them which hotel they go to..or even makan their food...i bet they will have leave him alone..and if they hantam him..call police and it will be splugre on the news..than anti foreign sentiment wilk raise..than he become a matry..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another singkie Looser...when the pinoys surround him...y he never make a scene or say nicely please do not intrude on my space etc? If they still do than sit next to them, talk to them, tell them Marcos is good and Noy Noy is a corrupt asshole. Also tell them to use contraceptives and ask them which hotel they go to..or even makan their food...i bet they will have leave him alone..and if they hantam him..call police and it will be splugre on the news..than anti foreign sentiment wilk raise..than he become a matry..

Why Richard Lim, did not take out his LONGANISA & tell the PINOy..."Neh!...Mabuhay!!.."....ha ha ha maybe , like the 60% do not have one...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its very obvious he does not even have have a lacones... N i wonder if his daughter is adopted..i realise in general pinoys i meet n chat with will not talk to me after a while cos they know i am criticising their system, politics etc cos i know their countries history...and i use it against them....bet this balless Lim did not know how to handle the situation..

Why Richard Lim, did not take out his LONGANISA & tell the PINOy..."Neh!...Mabuhay!!.."....ha ha ha maybe , like the 60% do not have one...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its very obvious he does not even have have a lacones... N i wonder if his daughter is adopted..i realise in general pinoys i meet n chat with will not talk to me after a while cos they know i am criticising their system, politics etc cos i know their countries history...and i use it against them....bet this balless Lim did not know how to handle the situation..

SINgaporeans like that numbskull, are taught only things they should know from the 'whities'... that is the education they receive....they are hopeless against foreigners & always have a knack of showing RESTRAINT!...another word for "no balls"... ha ha ha ha

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The things i learnt abt pinoy land is from my O level history n reading newspapers n internet..n Wikipedia... N i thought singkies r well read n educated? Simple shit they also dont know..no wonder get trampled by outsiders...or they have forgotten and set to default mode...which Is ask Whitie..

SINgaporeans like that numbskull, are taught only things they should know from the 'whities'... that is the education they receive....they are hopeless against foreigners & always have a knack of showing RESTRAINT!...another word for "no balls"... ha ha ha ha