• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Philippine Independence Day Celebration To Be Held on 8 June 2014 at Ngee Ann City

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Philippine Independence Day Celebration To Be Held on 8 June 2014 at Ngee Ann Cit

cool....let's see how PAP handle when Ah Tiongs wanna have a big national day party at Chinatown

My penis will mari kita when I hear 祖国 national anthem in Chinatown. :cool:

[video=youtube;UctriMuXYS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0[/video]

Arise! March on!

起来!前进!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Philippine Independence Day Celebration To Be Held on 8 June 2014 at Ngee Ann Cit

Another singkie Looser...when the pinoys surround him...y he never make a scene or say nicely please do not intrude on my space etc? If they still do than sit next to them, talk to them, tell them Marcos is good and Noy Noy is a corrupt asshole. Also tell them to use contraceptives and ask them which hotel they go to..or even makan their food...i bet they will have leave him alone..and if they hantam him..call police and it will be splugre on the news..than anti foreign sentiment wilk raise..than he become a matry..

Probably a typical (reluctant?) PAP supporter. Gets fucked in the ass from their policies, but nevertheless lan lan voted for them with a meek smile and a shrug of the shoulders.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If you stand up for Singapore, you can stop the Pinoy invasion.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

[SUB]The "Lau Peng" may prefer this version....

[/SUB][SUB]
Warning: Contains images of my idol LKY.[/SUB]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you stand up for Singapore, you can stop the Pinoy invasion.

This new remixed version is crap. Nothing beats the classic original version.

[video=youtube;MemmIAjgvkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MemmIAjgvkE[/video]

21456_620338131329821_866784931_n.jpg

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks to PAP without which we would not have such a beautiful national song!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No such thing as a reluctant supporter. U either vote for PAP or u dont....u vote for PAPPIE u bear the consequences....

Probably a typical (reluctant?) PAP supporter. Gets fucked in the ass from their policies, but nevertheless lan lan voted for them with a meek smile and a shrug of the shoulders.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Monterio hardup musician is not from here lah..

He from Sabah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No such thing as a reluctant supporter. U either vote for PAP or u dont....u vote for PAPPIE u bear the consequences....

They do exist... they make excuses such as 'lack of quality opposition' or say 'aiyah what to do' or 'politicians are are like that one lah' or 'compared to other countries we are not that bad already' or 'Singapore die faster without importing foreigners'.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gilbert, WP, SDP or anyone that is not pro establishment will get a permit to even invite 2 people let alone 2K.

Can Gilbert organise a birthday party inviting 20k people to celebrate at the same venue same time?

Winner

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since our Pappies is so $ face, why not, this is business. So, if Philippine Independence Day Celebration to celebrate here we rent out the place to them at $1 Million for one day and they can also raise their flag for one day, if they can afford. This is our revenues. Same likewise, the Tiongs, the Ah Nehs, the Mymars or anybody can raise their flags anywhere if they can affort to pay the high rental.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or they say: I vote Pap but I hope opposition win.
or i vote pap so my flat price go up
Or i vote pap so I can get upgrading...

A vote for a pap is a vote for the pap...reluctant supporter my ass....

They do exist... they make excuses such as 'lack of quality opposition' or say 'aiyah what to do' or 'politicians are are like that one lah' or 'compared to other countries we are not that bad already' or 'Singapore die faster without importing foreigners'.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are really just one dumb fuck blur pro-establishment ex-cop.

KNN, Is Singapore day the same as Singapore National day?

Now the pinoys are not celebrating Philippine day, they are celebrating Philippine Independence day (National day) in our public area :mad:

Maybe you should show solidarity with them and join them in singing the pinoy national anthem, Lupang Hinirang (Tagalog, “Chosen Land”).

How come pinoys do not celebrate sg ND? This land feeds them nonetheless...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Read what the pinoys/pinays have to write about this situation

http://kickerdaily.com/singaporeans-protest-over-ph-independence-day-celebration/

A number of people calling themselves Singaporeans protested the planned holding of Philippine Independence Day celebration on June 08, 2014 organized by the Philippine Embassy and led by the Philippine Independence Day Council – Singapore (PIDCS).

Wow... shaming language right there in the first line. :rolleyes:

Pinoy Pride! :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

you have seen the Bangala and Pinoy girl copulation on broad day light in chinese garden on sam forum? (wow! bungala damn long and pinoy shaved) - you want to report to police for this couple committing obscene act on public place?

can make police report?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great.. now got news that Police say they did not receive any application from the pinoys for their event at Ngee Ann City.. so how could they go ahead and advertise and promte an event that has not been given approval?