• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Singaporeans Angry?

Why Are Singaporeans Angry? (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Good PMET Jobs Gone to Foreignors

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Overcrowded and Infrasture Failure to Cope

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • PAP Controlled Media

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Rising Cost of Living and Decreasing Quality of Lofe

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Any others, please elaborate

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has lost its way...Be patient...We will serve you well again.

sorry hor. i fucked your mother. but you mother say my cock too small BUT i can improve!!! i tell u wat , in 2015 i will hire 300 obamas to fuck your mother upside down until she shiok shiok. i will serve your mothers cheebye better again!!!! song boh?!?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry hor. i fucked your mother. but you mother say my cock too small BUT i can improve!!! i tell u wat , in 2015 i will hire 300 obamas to fuck your mother upside down until she shiok shiok. i will serve your mothers cheebye better again!!!! song boh?!?

Your mouth is so foul....glad that you are banned. You deserve it.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are Singaporeans angry? Because they live in a chinese majority island.. their neighbors are of Chinese descent which embrace a stressful lifestyle. Dunno how to "relaks".
When sinkies "chabot" to Australia, NZ or anywhere else, they feel more relaks and less stressful. No need to stay away from home so late just because scared neighbors think got no business.

The title of this thread should have been "Why Do People Living In Predominantly Chinese Societies Like Singapore, Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan Angry?"

The answer to that question is they are afraid to lose face. They are afraid people around them will look down on them for being useless members of society when they get home early with their families. It’s the same reason they get into huge debts to buy cars just to show to others.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are angry because they are spoilt. They harbor a sense of entitlement and feel that the government should reward them with riches even if they have contributed nothing to the progress of the country.

We are angry because the PAP parasites and their fucking collaborators are not dancing yet under the lamp posts to entertain singaporeans and make them happy

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That sound song and good and you obviously a very considerate person.
ILovePAP will do well to emulate you.